1. Retinol is often known as vitamin A. Including retinol, retinal, retinoic acid, and retinyl esters, they are all retinol compounds with vitamin A activity.
2. Wrinkles appear on the face, mainly because the dynamic balance of the extracellular matrix in the skin is broken. The most important change is that with the increase of age or external stimuli, some specific proteases are over-produced, which decomposes and loses the collagen originally used to support the dermis, making elastin lose its activity and become stiff.
3. After retinol is converted into retinoic acid in the body, it can bind to specialized “nucleoprotein receptors”, thereby affecting specific gene expression, inhibiting protease production and promoting skin cell activity. This series of complex results can increase the thickness of the epidermis and help repair the extracellular matrix in the dermis, thereby achieving the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-wrinkle.
4. Due to the instability of retinol, there are a large number of products on the market that claim to contain retinol, but they are all more stable and affordable derivatives – retinyl esters. No matter what type of retinol derivatives (including retinol itself), because they can absorb ultraviolet rays, and can thus trigger a series of photochemical reactions and generate harmful products and active free radicals, such products are generally used It is recommended to use it at night, and it is required to do a good job of sun protection the next day.
1. Anti-inflammatory and also anti-viral results
Aucubin has apparent hepatoprotective impact and also can significantly prevent the replication of liver disease B virus DNA. Researches have actually shown that aucubin can considerably inhibit the boost of ALT as well as AST in product caused by liver injury brought on by CCl4, and also can prevent the decline of liver RNA synthesis degree caused by α-amanitin. Neither aucubinin nor β-glucosidase revealed anti-HBV activity when used alone, but when both were pre-incubated, they revealed strong anti-HBV task. It does not have antiviral result on its own, yet when it is pre-incubated with glucosidase, it will produce noticeable antiviral effect.
2. Antioxidant and anti-aging effects
Free radicals are toxic compounds that are frequently created throughout the body’s metabolic rate and also damages itself. Free radicals in the human body are generally oxygen totally free radicals, which can peroxidize unsaturated fats on cell membranes, ruin biomembrane structures, and also form lipofuscin, which is just one of the primary characteristics of aging. Li Farong et al. researched the scavenging effect of aucubin on complimentary radicals generated in the chemical system as well as its safety result on tissue homogenate, mitochondria, and microsomal oxidative damage. Collagen is a high-molecular protein, and also its filamentous collagen fibers make the skin firm and elastic. With the boost of age, the body’s collagen will gradually lose, the skin will progressively shed its flexibility as well as end up being thinner and aging, and also a collection old phenomena such as spots as well as wrinkles will show up. The research study located that both Eucommia leaf water extract and methanol essence can advertise collagen synthesis and achieve the function of anti-aging, and the extract of the experimental group with the best impact includes a big quantity of aucubin.
3. Various other organic activities
Aucubin has noticeable antihypertensive result, long-lasting antihypertensive without any adverse reaction, and also has two-way regulation feature on blood pressure, which is unrivaled by chemical antihypertensive drugs. Eucommia leaf remove powder has anti-fatigue results, and it includes aucubin. Aucubin can promote the parasympathetic center, accelerate the transfer as well as elimination of uric acid, as well as there is no “tachytolerance” sensation; it can additionally antagonize the uterine contraction caused by acetylcholine artificial insemination; it likewise has antitumor task.
Specific yeast is a kind of “living” nutrient substance, which contains extremely rich active substances, and has very good repairing and rebuilding effects on the skin. Because live yeast itself has life characteristics and can die at too high a temperature, the storage environment requirements are very strict, and live yeast can survive for a short period of time, and the production cost is expensive, so it is mostly used in high-nutrition Ingredients reinvent the making of skin care products.
Adding about 1% live yeast to general skin care products will increase its value by 5-10 times. At present, most of the skin care products containing live yeast sold in the market are imported, and the price is more than 200 yuan per bottle.
A well-known brand’s patented ingredient pitera – a liquid extracted from a special yeast called saccharomycopsis during the fermentation process. However, Pitera needs sodium hydroxide solution, polytetrafluoroethylene, and sodium benzoate to work together. This kind of extract needs to be activated to produce effect, and the activity of yeast used in skin care products is generally 30%.
The specific yeast has the characteristics of life itself, so there is no need to activate it again. It can penetrate into the skin the moment it touches the skin, go straight to the bottom layer of the skin, repair and rebuild the liquid cells at the bottom of the muscle, and make the skin repair, white, elastic and moist, just like a newborn.
1. Take care of endocrine, guard skin cells, quit stainings, dark areas as well as coloring.
2. Antioxidant result, reduce the generation of lipid peroxide, promote skin moisturizing feature, as well as likewise make skin hydrated.
3. Market metabolic procedure in addition to skin revival, anti-wrinkle, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging skin.
4. Control blood lipids, soften capillary, avoid arteriosclerosis, hypertension, as well as stroke.
5. Reduce weight; hold-up aging; remove scars.
Cucumber includes a great deal of vitamins and amino acids, along with rich fruit acids, which can clean up and also lighten the skin, eliminate sunburn and freckles, as well as relieve skin allergies. It is a typical charm product.
Healthy and also reduced in calories, numerous style models rely on tomatoes to keep in shape. The abundant acidic juice in tomatoes can assist stabilize the pH of the skin. Furthermore, tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, which can effectively hinder the formation of skin melanin, thereby weakening dark places as well as accomplishing whitening results.
3. White radish
White radish is abundant in vitamin C, which can efficiently inhibit the synthesis of melanin, avoid fat oxidation, and protect against coloring. Consequently, consuming white radish often can make the skin reasonable and also fragile.
Carrots are known as “skin food” and can moisturize the skin. Furthermore, carrots are rich in pectin compounds, which can be incorporated with mercury, so that harmful elements in the body can be removed, and also the skin looks more fragile and also rosy.
5. Winter melon
Wax gourd contains micronutrient zinc and also magnesium. Zinc can advertise the growth and growth of the human body, as well as magnesium can make people energetic, glowing skin tone, and also fair skin.
Asparagus is rich in selenium, which can resist aging and protect against numerous conditions connected to extreme fat oxidation, making the skin reasonable and tender.
Kelp can control blood pH and also stop oil manufacturing. Stewed together with ribs, it can eliminate the pain of clients with generalised or localized skin itching primarily on the arm or legs, and it can likewise remove blemishes as well as whiten.
Mushrooms are abundant in nutrition, abundant in protein and also vitamins, low in fat, as well as devoid of cholesterol. Normal intake of mushrooms can avoid aging and anti-aging, as well as make the skin white, tender as well as ruddy.