An environment-friendly method for preparing zinc oxide, the raw material zinc ingot 100 is put into a crucible, the crucible is put into a combustion furnace, natural gas is used as fuel, the temperature in the furnace is adjusted to be greater than 910°C, and the zinc raw material is completely converted into a high temperature environment. The steam enters the collection device through the top pipe, and then blows air through the blower, and undergoes oxidation-reduction reaction with the zinc steam. After cooling, zinc oxide is obtained.
A preparation method of high-yield nano Zno Powder, comprising the following operation steps:
(1) Grind the urea to an average particle size of 400 mesh, then add it to deionized water, and use ultrasonic treatment;
(2) Add zinc nitrate to it, after mixing and stirring evenly, add reaction additive and mixed oil, wherein the reaction additive is made of the following components by weight: 14 parts of boron trifluoride triethanolamine complex, benzyl 10 parts of trimethylammonium iodide and 6 parts of dispersant, wherein the mixed oil is made of the following components by weight: 20 parts of castor oil, 3 parts of phenyltrimethylsilane, and 10 parts of methyl hydrogen-containing silicone oil;
(3) heating the mixture prepared in step (2) to 80° C., maintaining the temperature for 4 hours, and after cooling to room temperature, centrifuging to obtain a white nano-zinc oxide precursor;
(4) The white nano Zno Powder precursor is washed with ethanol solution, then washed with deionized water, then dried, and then calcined at high temperature to obtain nano zinc oxide.
A method for preparing Zno Powder for desulfurizer, comprising the following steps:
(1) Uniformly disperse zinc nitrate into absolute ethanol, then add manganese salt and stir evenly to obtain a mixed solution a; zinc nitrate (Zn(NO3) 2 6H2O, AR)
By adding a certain amount of manganese salts, Mn2+ can replace a certain amount of Zn2+ in the lattice during the formation of zinc oxide;
(2) Evenly disperse citric acid into absolute ethanol, then add glucose and stir evenly to obtain mixed solution b; citric acid (C6H8O7, AR)
(3) After mixing the mixed solution a and the mixed solution b at a volume ratio of 1:1, stir at a high speed for 40-45 minutes to obtain the mixed solution c;
(4) dropwise add glutaraldehyde solution to mixed solution c, stir at high speed for 1-1.5 hours to obtain mixed solution d;
(5) Add dropwise an aqueous solution of glycerol containing sodium polyacrylate into the mixed solution d, and then perform high-speed shearing treatment at a temperature not higher than 70 ° C for 2-3 hours to obtain a reaction solution. Under the action of sodium acrylate glycerol aqueous solution, zinc oxide nanoparticles with uniform size, good dispersibility and high crystallinity can be formed;
(6) The reaction solution was subjected to high-speed centrifugation, then stood for 1 hour, and then filtered to obtain a solid precipitate, which was washed with water and absolute ethanol in turn, dried to constant weight, and then heated to 300 under a nitrogen atmosphere. -320°C, hold for 40-45min, then heat up to 500-520°C, hold for 30-32min, then heat up to 620-650°C, hold for 25-28min, and then naturally cool to room temperature to obtain hybrid zinc oxide.
A production process for ultra-fine particle zinc oxide powder, comprising the following steps:
S1: leaching, take the second Zno Powder as the raw material, transfer the zinc powder to the centrifugal equipment equipped with the leaching solution, soak and heat, the heating temperature is 80 degrees Celsius, and the heating soaking time is 30 minutes. Use the extraction equipment to extract the generated gas and discharge it to reduce the internal pressure. After heating and soaking, it is continuously stirred by the centrifugal equipment. The rotation speed of the centrifugal equipment is controlled at 700 rpm, and then the internal solution is transferred to the container. Let stand for 3 minutes, wherein, the leaching solution adopted comprises the following weight components: 12 parts of ammonia water with a mass concentration of 22%, 3 parts of ammonium bicarbonate, and 1 part of ammonium carbonate;
S2: oxidation treatment, transfer the solution obtained in the previous step to an oxidation device, add an oxidant, heat and stir, the heating temperature is 70 degrees Celsius, the heating time is 10 minutes, and the rotating speed of the stirring device is controlled at 600 rpm;
S3: filter, transfer the solution obtained in the previous step to a filtration device for filtration, remove the precipitate therein, and leave the solution for later use, wherein the oxidant used comprises the following weight components: permanganic acid with a mass concentration of 4% 12 parts of potassium aqueous solution, the mass concentration is 22 parts of 60% hydrogen peroxide solution, the mass concentration is 5 parts of potassium dichromate solution of 10%;
S4: Replacement, transfer the solution obtained in the previous step to the replacement reaction treatment equipment, add zinc powder, and carry out stirring and heating treatment, the heating temperature is 90 degrees Celsius, the rotating speed of the stirring equipment is 750 rpm, and the stirring time is 30 minutes , then add potassium sulfide solution to the equipment, and continue to heat and stir for 10 minutes, with the temperature and rotational speed unchanged, then add sodium hydroxide solution to the equipment, stop heating, and continue to stir for 2 minutes to obtain zinc oxide suspension;
S5: Extract and grind, transfer the zinc oxide suspension obtained in the previous step to the rinsing equipment, and use the rinsing solution for rinsing. The used rinsing solution contains the following weight components: 10 parts of water, 2 parts of ethanol, and then transferred to a calcining device for calcination to obtain a semi-finished product of zinc oxide powder, and then transferred to a grinding device for grinding for 50 minutes to obtain zinc oxide powder.
A preparation method of network structure nano Zno Powder, the specific preparation method is as follows:
1) Add antimony potassium tartrate into deionized water, stir for 15 minutes at a rotational speed of 130 r/min, make it fully dissolved, add polyvinylpyrrolidone, continue stirring for 20 minutes, and after it dissolves, add thioacetamide to the mixed solution , continue to stir for 35min to obtain potassium tartrate/PVP/TAA mixture solution;
2) Put the cellulose microfibril suspension in a large beaker with ice cubes, and treat it with ultrasonic waves at 150W for 50s. After the treatment, let it stand for 10min at room temperature, and then use a glass syringe to titrate the cellulose microfibril suspension to chlorine. In the calcium chloride solution, the obtained spherical cellulose wet gel is soaked in a tert-butanol solution for solvent replacement, and after the replacement is complete, vacuum freeze-drying is performed to obtain spherical cellulose aerogel;
3) Put zinc sulfate heptahydrate powder and ammonium bicarbonate in a mortar, add a small amount of polyethylene glycol, grind at 50r/min for 50min, stand at room temperature for 6h, wash with distilled water until the washing liquid Barium chloride can be used to detect no sulfate ions. After suction filtration, wash with absolute ethanol for 15 minutes. During the washing process, ultrasonic vibration of 200W is used. The washed product is dried at 100 ° C for 1.5 hours to obtain carbonic acid. Zinc nanocrystal precursor;
4) The zinc carbonate nanocrystal precursor was added to the potassium tartrate/PVP/TAA mixture solution, stirred at a speed of 150r/min for 40min, then added spherical cellulose aerogel, oscillated under 300W ultrasonic wave for 40min, and then put Put it into the reaction kettle, pressurize it to 5MPa, heat it at a constant temperature of 180 °C for 16 hours, after the reaction is completed, cool it to room temperature, then move it to a calciner, heat it to 430 °C, and calcine it for 3 hours. Zinc oxide.