An environment-friendly method for preparing Zinc Oxide Powder. Put the raw material zinc ingot 100 into the crucible, put the crucible into the combustion furnace, use natural gas as the fuel, adjust the temperature in the furnace to be greater than 910°C, and wait for the zinc raw material to be completely converted under the high temperature environment It is steam, which enters the collection device through the pipe at the top, and then blows air through the blower, and undergoes oxidation-reduction reaction with zinc vapor, and zinc oxide is produced after cooling.
A method for preparing nano-zinc oxide with high yield, comprising the following steps:
(1) Grind urea to an average particle size of 400 mesh, then add it to deionized water, and use ultrasonic treatment;
(2) Add zinc nitrate to it, mix and stir evenly, add reaction additive and mixed oil to it, wherein the reaction additive is made of the following components by weight: 14 parts of boron trifluoride triethanolamine complex, benzyl 10 parts of trimethylammonium iodide, 6 parts of dispersant, wherein the mixed oil is made of the following components by weight: 20 parts of castor oil, 3 parts of phenyltrimethylsilane, 10 parts of methyl hydrogen-containing silicone oil;
(3) Heat the mixture prepared in step (2) to 80°C, keep it warm for 4 hours, and after cooling down to room temperature, centrifuge to obtain a white nano-zinc oxide precursor;
(4) Cleaning the white nano-zinc oxide precursor with ethanol solution, then washing with deionized water, drying, and then calcining at high temperature to prepare nano-zinc oxide.
A method for preparing zinc oxide for sulfur removal agent, comprising the following steps:
(1) Evenly disperse zinc nitrate in absolute ethanol, then add manganese salt, stir evenly to obtain mixed solution a; zinc nitrate (Zn(NO3)2·6H2O, AR)
By adding a certain amount of manganese salt, Mn2+ can replace a certain amount of Zn2+ in the lattice during the formation of zinc oxide;
(2) Evenly disperse citric acid in absolute ethanol, then add glucose, stir evenly to obtain a mixture b; citric acid (C6H8O7, AR)
(3) After mixing the mixed solution a and the mixed solution b at a volume ratio of 1:1, stir at high speed for 40-45 minutes to obtain the mixed solution c;
(4) Add glutaraldehyde solution dropwise to mixed solution c, and stir at high speed for 1-1.5 hours to obtain mixed solution d;
(5) Add a glycerol aqueous solution containing sodium polyacrylate dropwise to the mixed liquid d, and then perform a high-speed shearing treatment at a temperature not higher than 70°C for 2-3 hours to obtain a reaction liquid. Under the action of the glycerol aqueous solution of sodium acrylate, it can promote the formation of zinc oxide nanoparticles with uniform size, good dispersion and high crystallinity;
(6) Perform high-speed centrifugation on the reaction solution, then let it stand for 1 hour, and then filter to obtain a solid precipitate, wash it with water and absolute ethanol in turn, dry it to constant weight, and then raise the temperature to 300 °C under a nitrogen atmosphere. -320°C, keep warm for 40-45min, then raise the temperature to 500-520°C, keep warm for 30-32min, then raise the temperature to 620-650°C, keep warm for 25-28min, then cool naturally to room temperature to get the hybrid Zinc Oxide Powder.
A production process of ultrafine particle zinc oxide powder, comprising the following steps:
S1: Leaching, take sub-zinc oxide as raw material, transfer the zinc powder to the centrifuge equipment with leaching solution, soak and heat, the heating temperature is 80 degrees Celsius, and the heating and soaking time is 30 minutes. During this process, continuously Use air extraction equipment to extract the generated gas and discharge it to reduce the internal pressure. After heating and soaking, stir continuously through the centrifugal equipment. The speed of the centrifugal equipment is controlled at 700 rpm, and then transfer the internal solution to the container. Stand still for 3 minutes, wherein, the leaching solution used comprises the following weight components: 12 parts of ammonia water with a mass concentration of 22%, 3 parts of ammonium bicarbonate, and 1 part of ammonium carbonate;
S2: Oxidation treatment, transfer the solution obtained in the previous step to the oxidation equipment, add an oxidant, heat and stir, the heating temperature is 70 degrees Celsius, the heating time is 10 minutes, and the stirring equipment speed is controlled at 600 rpm;
S3: Filtration, transfer the solution obtained in the previous step to a filtration device for filtration, remove the precipitate therein, and leave the solution for subsequent use, wherein the oxidant used includes the following weight components: a mass concentration of 4% permanganate 12 parts of potassium aqueous solution, mass concentration is 22 parts of 60% hydrogen peroxide aqueous solution, and mass concentration is 5 parts of potassium dichromate solution of 10%;
S4: Replacement, transfer the solution prepared in the previous step to the replacement reaction treatment equipment, add zinc powder, and carry out stirring and heating treatment, the heating temperature is 90 degrees Celsius, the stirring equipment speed is 750 rpm, and the stirring time is 30 minutes , then add potassium sulfide solution to the equipment, and continue heating and stirring for 10 minutes, the temperature and rotating speed remain unchanged, then add sodium hydroxide solution to the equipment, stop heating, and continue stirring for 2 minutes to obtain a zinc oxide suspension;
S5: extract and grind, transfer the zinc oxide suspension prepared in the previous step to a rinsing device, and use a leaching solution for rinsing. The rinsing solution used contains the following components by weight: 10 parts of water, 2 parts of ethanol, Then transfer to a calcining device for calcining treatment to obtain a semi-finished product of zinc oxide powder, and then transfer to a grinding device for grinding for 50 minutes to obtain a zinc oxide powder.
A preparation method of network structure nano-zinc oxide, the specific preparation method is as follows:
1) Add antimony potassium tartrate into deionized water, stir at a speed of 130r/min for 15min, make it fully dissolved, add polyvinylpyrrolidone, continue stirring for 20min, after it dissolves, add thioacetamide into the mixed solution , continue to stir for 35min to obtain ladder potassium tartrate/PVP/TAA mixture solution;
2) Put the cellulose microfibril suspension in a large beaker with ice cubes, treat it under 150W ultrasonic wave for 50s, let it stand at room temperature for 10min after the treatment, and then titrate the cellulose microfiber suspension to chlorine with a glass syringe. In the calcium chloride solution, soak the obtained spherical cellulose wet gel in tert-butanol solution for solvent replacement, and vacuum freeze-dry after the replacement is complete, to obtain spherical cellulose aerogel;
3) Put zinc sulfate heptahydrate powder and ammonium bicarbonate in a mortar, add a small amount of polyethylene glycol, grind for 50 minutes at a speed of 50r/min, let stand at room temperature for 6 hours, wash with distilled water until the washing liquid It is sufficient to use barium chloride to detect no sulfate ions. After suction filtration, wash with absolute ethanol for 15 minutes. During the washing process, 200W ultrasonic vibration is used, and the washed product is dried at 100°C for 1.5 hours to obtain carbonic acid Zinc nanocrystal precursor;
4) Add the zinc carbonate nanocrystal precursor to the potassium tartrate/PVP/TAA mixture solution, stir for 40min at a speed of 150r/min, then add spherical cellulose aerogel, vibrate for 40min under 300W ultrasonic waves, and then put Put it into the reaction kettle, pressurize to 5MPa, heat at a constant temperature of 180°C for 16h, cool to room temperature after the reaction is completed, then move to a calciner, heat to 430°C, and calcinate for 3h to obtain a network-shaped nano Zinc oxide.