Place of Origin:
faint yellow to dark yellow
7.16 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Light yellow powder. Insoluble in water and general inorganic acids, soluble in hot lye, slightly soluble in hydrofluoric acid.
- Used to make metal tungsten, alloy steel, fireproof fabrics, etc., and used in the ceramic industry.
- Used as analytical reagent, also used in the preparation of metal tungsten and tungsten salt.
- Used as raw material for making metal tungsten. Used to make hard alloy, drawn tungsten wire, powder metallurgy, make X-ray screen and fireproof fabric. It can also be used as a colorant and analytical reagent for ceramics.
- It can be used as a raw material for making metal tungsten, making cemented carbide, knives, molds, and drawing tungsten wires. It can also be used in powder metallurgy. It can also be used in X-ray screens and fireproof fabrics. It can also be used as a colorant for ceramics and analysis Reagents, etc. Blue tungsten oxide is used to produce tungsten powder, doped tungsten powder, tungsten rod, tungsten rod,… and cemented carbide. Yellow tungsten oxide is used in electroplating and the production of other cobalt products, barometers, and hydrometers
Ammonium tungstate method tungsten concentrate is alkaline hydrolyzed by sodium hydroxide, neutralized with hydrochloric acid, and then reacted with ammonium chloride to generate ammonium tungstate, which is then added with hydrochloric acid for acid hydrolysis to generate tungstic acid, which is then decomposed and crushed by roasting , Get tungsten trioxide. Its MnWO4?FeWO4+4NaOH→2Na2WO4+Fe(OH)2?Mn(OH)212Na2WO4+1Chemicalbook4HCl→5Na2O?12WO3+14NaCI+7H2O5Na2O?12WO3+10NH4CI→5(NH4)2O?12WO3+10NaCl5(NH3)2O?12 +10HCl+7H2O→12H2WO4+10NH4C1H2WO4→WO3+H2O
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.