Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
Out packing size:
Syntheses Material Intermediates, Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Chemical Raw Materials
Colorless and transparent fuming liquid. Has an unpleasant suffocating odor. It can be miscible with benzene, ether, chloroform, petroleum ether, carbon tetrachloride, tin tetrachloride, titanium tetrachloride, monochlorine and sulfur dichloride in any ratio.
- Used in the synthesis of organic silicon compounds, inorganic silicon compounds and the preparation of pure silicon, etc. Used in the preparation of organic silicon compounds and war smoke screens.
- Used in the manufacture of organosilicon compounds, such as silicate, silicone oil, high-temperature insulating varnish, silicone resin, silicone rubber and heat-resistant cushioning materials. High-purity silicon tetrachloride is a material for manufacturing polysilicon, Chemicalbook high-purity silicon dioxide, inorganic silicon compounds, and quartz fibers. Used in the military industry to make smoke screen agents. The metallurgical industry is used to manufacture corrosion-resistant ferrosilicon. Used as a mold release agent in the foundry industry.
- It is used to prepare silicone, silicic acid ester, silicone oil, high temperature insulation, silicone resin, silicone rubber, etc. It is also used to absorb water and make smoke screen agents for war.
- Synthesize organosilicon compounds, silicon monomers, silicone oils, silicone rubbers and silicone resins. Preparation of silicates.
- The ferrosilicon is heated to above 200°C, chlorine gas is passed through to generate silicon tetrachloride, and the finished product is obtained by rectification.
- In the ferrosilicon chlorination method, ferrosilicon is first added to the chlorination furnace, and then heated to about 300°C, and 7.5m3/h of chlorine gas is passed through to react to generate silicon tetrachloride. After condensation, the crude silicon tetrachloride is obtained. Antimony powder (0.05% of the weight of silicon tetrachloride) is added to crude Chemicalbook silicon tetrachloride for rectification, refluxed for 30 minutes and then fractions at 56-59°C are taken to obtain industrial grade silicon tetrachloride products. Its Si+2C12→SiCl4 will further rectify industrial-grade silicon tetrachloride and reflux for a long time to obtain high-purity silicon tetrachloride.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.