Place of Origin:
Syntheses Material Intermediates
285 °C25 mm Hg(lit.)
This product is made from deep-sea shark liver or liver oil. It is an unsaturated fatty olefin composed of 6 isoprene, which belongs to the acyclic triterpene structure. It is a colorless or slightly yellow oily clear liquid; it has a special cod liver oil terpene odor. Mp-75℃, bp2Chemicalbook40-242℃/266.644Pa, density 0.854-0.862g/cm3, refractive index 1.494-1.499. It can be mixed arbitrarily with ether, carbon tetrachloride and acetone, and is insoluble in water. Easy to oxidize.
- Nutritional medicine. Oral treatment for high and low blood pressure, anemia, diabetes, liver cirrhosis, cancer, constipation, worms; external application for tonsillitis, wheezing, bronchitis, cold, tuberculosis, rhinitis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, bile and bladder stones , Rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
- Solvent. Gas chromatographic stationary liquid (maximum operating temperature 140℃, solvent is toluene), separation and analysis of hydrocarbon compounds.
- Use shark liver oil as raw material to distill shark liver oil under reduced pressure to obtain 3.5% squalane-containing initial fraction. Remove the residual oil (96.5%) at 533.28-666.61Pa (4-5mmHg) and distill to almost 242℃ No distillate. 1450g of this distillate was first treated with sodium hydroxide to remove free acid, and distilled on metal sodium at a pressure of 666.61Pa (5mmHg) to obtain a finished product of squalene. 1383g of this distillate was fractionated 4 times under a pressure of 1.333kPa (10mmHg), and the first fraction began to distill out at 282°C in the oil bath. Shark liver oil [deacidification, vacuum distillation]→[vacuum distillation]→[sodium]squalene product.
- Preparation of concentrated liquid using shark liver as a raw material. Take shark liver, wash and chop it, steam it in a double-layer boiler at 100°C for 4 hours and then extract it to obtain the extract, which is concentrated to obtain the concentrated liquid. Shark liver (crushed) [100℃ steam, 4h]→extract liquid [concentration]→concentrate preparation of finished squalene. Place the concentrated liquid for a whole day and night, cool it naturally, and then extract the supernatant, add acidic clay and stir, and leave it for a whole day and night. After removing the precipitate, the supernatant was obtained. The supernatant was refined once and filtered with No. 2 filter paper to obtain the squalene product. Concentrate→supernatant [acid clay]→supernatant [refined]→finished squalene.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.