Place of Origin:
White crystalline, White crystalline
Agrochemical Intermediates, Dyestuff Intermediates, Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates, Syntheses Material Intermediates, Syntheses Material Intermediates
Syntheses Material Intermediates, Water treatment
sodium chlorite 80
39 g/100 mL (17 °C)
White crystal or crystalline powder. Slightly hygroscopic. soluble in water.
- Used for the bleaching of pulp, fiber, flour, starch, oil, etc., drinking water purification and sewage treatment, leather depilation and preparation of chlorine dioxide aqueous solution, etc.
- Used as bleaching agent, decoloring agent, detoxifier, discharge agent, etc.
- It is used for drinking water purification without residual chlorine odor, and the treated sewage has the functions of sterilization, phenol removal and deodorization. This product is also a high-efficiency bleaching agent, used to bleach fabrics, fibers, and paper pulp, and has the characteristics of less damage to fibers.
- It is a high-efficiency bleaching agent and oxidant. Mainly used for pulp, paper and various fibers, such as cotton, hemp, and reeds. Bleaching of viscose fibers, etc., can also bleach sugar, flour Chemicalbook, starch, grease, wax, etc. It is also used for leather depilation, surface treatment of certain metals, drinking water purification and sewage treatment, etc. It can be used as a discharge agent for indanthrene dyeing.
- Used as a bleaching agent in the food industry.
- It is a new and efficient bleaching agent and oxidizing bactericide.
- Sodium chlorite is a highly effective bleaching agent and oxidant. Used for bleaching pulp and various fibers, such as cotton, hemp, mulberry, reed, viscose fiber, etc. It can also bleach sugar, flour, starch Chemicalbook, ointment, wax and grease. It is also used for leather depilation, surface treatment of certain metals, drinking water purification and sewage treatment, etc. It can also be used to purify trace nitric oxide in coke oven gas.
- Industrial production has hydrogen peroxide method and electrolysis method. The hydrogen peroxide method refers to sodium chlorite. The difference is that an arsenic removal agent and a heavy metal removal agent are added for solution purification, filtration, and removal of impurities such as arsenic and heavy metals.
- In the electrolysis method, in a three-compartment electrolytic cell partitioned by cation exchange membranes, chlorine dioxide gas (content is about 15%, the molar ratio of ClO2:Cl2 is not less than 15:1) is passed into the cathode compartment, and dissolved in the solution. Chlorite is obtained from the cathode at about 30°C, and sodium chloride solution is continuously introduced into the anode chamber, and the chloride ion releases electrons, which becomes chlorine gas and escapes. Under the action of a direct current electric field, sodium ions pass through the anode membrane into the cathode chamber and combine with chlorite to form sodium chlorite. The content of the solution is 17%～23%. After removing the chlorine dichloride in the chemicalbook, the finished product can be obtained by spray drying. The hydrogen peroxide method uses air to dilute the raw material chlorine dioxide to about 10%, enter the bubble absorber, and then condense it through the coiled tube, send 30% hydrogen peroxide to the absorber, and pass the NaOH liquid ( 160g/L), react at 0～2℃. After the reaction is over, filter, and then vacuum evaporate the filtrate to 350-400g/L, move it to a crystallizer, crystallize at -5～-10°C, and dry it with air below 70°C to obtain a finished product.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.