1. In boring, configure the exploration mud suspension with high rheological and thixotropic residential properties.
2. In the metallurgical market, bentonite is used as a binder for iron ore pellets to make the pellets uniform in dimension as well as excellent in decreasing efficiency, mainly Sodium Bentonite.
3. In the food sector, Salt Bentonite is used for decolorization and also filtration of pet as well as veggie oils, clarification of wine and also fruit juice, stabilizer of beer, and so on 4. In the structure materials sector, bentonite is used as an anti-seepage body for the manufacture of water resistant blankets. It has a natural nano-interlayer structure and also cationic activity. After taking in water, it can inflate to 30 times its own quantity. Under the activity of water pressure, the particles are interspersed as well as arranged, as well as the inner voids are minimized to create a thick gel structure layer.
5. In soil renovation, Sodium Bentonite can considerably enhance dirt water holding capacity and water retention. It has good adsorption and also repair effect on heavy metal contamination. Oil-contaminated dirt can also be fixed at inexpensive, and also plants can be grown in the soil after repair work, which can properly boost plant yield. It can repair saline-alkali land, reduce the complete salt content of the soil, fixing acidic soil, and decrease soil acidity.
6. In the organic area, bentonite is used as a mold and mildew remover in feed production. It can adsorb aflatoxin, zearalenone and also other mold and mildews in a directional manner, repair them and shed their pathogenicity, and eliminate them with intestinal peristalsis. It is a secure and also eco-friendly green feed additive.
7. In the field of everyday chemicals, it is used in face creams to provide numerous nutrients and minerals needed by the skin, launching far infrared and adverse ions that are beneficial to the body. It has an excellent impact in enhancing the skin’s physiological task; it can be made use of in face masks to provide skin dampness, maintain the skin moisturized for a long time, and also make the skin extra fragile, white, clean as well as translucent; Oil materials as well as excess cutin, and also develop a protective film. It can also be utilized in tooth paste, washing products as well as other fields.
8. In the paper market, it is used as a paper filler to boost the brightness of the paper.
9. In the textile printing and dyeing sector, Sodium Bentonite is utilized as filler, lightening representative, antistatic finish, and can replace starch sizing as well as printing paste.
10. In the petroleum market, Sodium Bentonite is made use of to prepare tar-water solution.