Chemical Auxiliary Agent
White Nano-Scaled Powder
China manufacturer dispersant pyrogenic silica HB-151
One bag dimension:
Place of Origin:
Silicone rubber,Defoamer ,Toner,
multi-layer craft papers
Hard glassy transparent or translucent particles, with an average particle size of about 5mm. It has the characteristics of porosity and large specific surface area. At low relative humidity, it has a strong adsorption effect on water vapor. It has selective adsorption to some harmful substances in Chemicalbook in the medium. Because of its spherical shape, smooth surface, high mechanical strength, not easy to break, and low resistance. Insoluble in water and mineral acids (except hydrofluoric acid), soluble in caustic alkali solution.
- Moisture-proof absorbent. It is used to prevent moisture from food; adsorb high molecular protein in fermented products during industrial fermentation; dry and purify various industrial gases (CO2, H2, O2, etc.).
- Anti-caking agent; suspension agent; defoaming agent; carrier; thickening agent; filter aid, clarifying agent, flavor and fragrance adsorption desiccant such as malt beverage, fruit wine, soy sauce, vinegar, refreshing drink. GB 2760-90 stipulates as a processing aid.
- Widely used in metallurgy, refractory materials, chemical industry, abrasives and construction industries.
- Used for bonding between glass planes such as picture tubes, projection tubes, and sight tubes, and phosphors.
- About 70% of white carbon black is used as a reinforcing filler for natural rubber and synthetic rubber, and other fillers for synthetic resins, ink thickeners, anti-precipitation agents for pigments in paints, matting agents, soft polishing agents for vehicles and metals, and Anti-Chemicalbook sedimentation agent in emulsifier. It can also be used as a pesticide carrier and a filler for lightweight newsprint. Due to the advantages of good electrical insulation, low heat generation, light color of products and no pollution, white carbon black is also widely used in hoses, adhesive tapes, heat-resistant gaskets, rubber rollers and medical products.
- As an anticaking agent, our country stipulates that it can be used as a powder flavor, the maximum usage is 80g/kg; it can also be used for milk powder, cocoa powder, egg powder, non-dairy powder and instant coffee, etc., the maximum usage is 15.0g/kg.
- Used as a reinforcing agent for rubber, an opener to prevent adhesion of plastic films, an anti-settling agent for pigments, a matting agent for coatings, viscosity regulators, pharmaceutical excipients, catalyst carriers, and cosmetics.
- Used as a reinforcing filler for natural rubber and synthetic rubber, a filler for synthetic resin, an ink thickener, an anti-precipitation agent for pigments in paints, a matting agent, a soft polishing agent for vehicles and metals, and an anti-settling agent in emulsifiers. It can also be used as a pesticide carrier and a filler for lightweight newsprint.
- Used as a filler for color TV cables, wire sleeves, and rubber transparent bottoms. It is also used as a thickener, thixotropic agent, anti-precipitation agent, matting agent, plastic opening agent, liquid drug adsorbent, cosmetics and papermaking filler.
- In the hydrochloric acid method, the diluted water glass solution is added to the neutralization tank, hydrochloric acid is added under stirring, and seed crystals are added for neutralization reaction, and active silica is prepared by filtration, washing, and spray drying.
- The combustion method sends the purified silicon tetrachloride, a uniform mixture of hydrogen and air into the combustion chamber. At around 1000: the water produced by the combustion of hydrogen in the air causes the silicon tetrachloride to be hydrolyzed at a high temperature to generate silicon dioxide. The combustion gas Chemicalbook containing aerosol-like silica is sent to the condensation chamber. The silica is condensed into particles, separated by a cyclone separator, and the tail gas is washed and discharged with water. The obtained silica is deacidified by ammonia or dry air to prepare vapor phase II. Silicon oxide. Its SiCl4+2H2+O2[combustion]→SiO2+4HCl.
- The nitric acid process water glass solution reacts with nitric acid to generate silica, which is rinsed, pickled, rinsed with deionized water, and dehydrated to obtain electronic grade silica. Na2O?mSiO2+HNO3→SiO2?Nh2o+NaNO3
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.