Rose ether, also known as oxidized rose, 2-(2-methyl-1-propenyl)-4-methyltetrahydropyran, is an important spice, its appearance is colorless to light yellow liquid, with rose and Aroma of fresh bay leaves. Natural rose ether exists in flowers, fruits, wine and insect secretions, Bulgarian rose oil, and geranium oil. Rose ether has cis and trans isomers, and the aroma of the two isomers is slightly different. Among them, the cis body has a delicate aroma, and the trans body has a strong green fragrance accompanied by a spicy smell. In nature, rose ether is mainly cis Most of the rose ether products sold on the market are a mixture of cis and trans isomers.
Rose Ether Property
86 °C20 mm Hg(lit.)
0.873 g/mL at 20 °C(lit.)
53Pa at 20℃
under inert gas (nitrogen or Argon) at 2-8°C
A colourless mobile liquid.
at 1.00 % in dipropylene glycol. green red rose spicy fresh geranium
[α]20/D 28±1°, neat
920mg/L at 20℃
Rose Ether Uses
Rose ether is mainly utilized in the preparation of fragrant leaves as well as rose-type significances, and also it is widely utilized in soap significances. It can additionally be utilized in edible and also tobacco tastes.
Rose ether is a food taste that is momentarily enabled to be made use of according to GB 2760– 1996.
Rose ether is utilized as a resources for fragrances, fragrances as well as cosmetics.
Rose Ether Application
1. VEGFC production accelerator CN201380061795.0 found that rose ether, citronellol acetate, and Niaouli oil and other fragrance ingredients induce the expression of VEGFC. That is, it was found that these components that induce the expression of VEGFC promote the activation of lymphatic vessel function and are extremely effective in preventing or suppressing edema, lymphedema, wrinkle formation caused by skin photoaging accompanied by ultraviolet rays, or obesity. CN201380061795.0 provides a kind of VEGFC production accelerator, it is characterized in that, containing one or more components selected from rose ether, citronellol acetate and niaouli. Fig. 1 is a graph showing the VEGFC-inducing activity of rose oxide, citronellol acetate, and nicotine oil.
2, for the preparation of a high temperature resistant rose essence CN201810073274.1 provides a high-temperature-resistant rose essence and a preparation method, aiming to solve the existing problems of low rose essence simulation degree and weak high-temperature resistance performance. The technical scheme of the present invention is as follows: a high-temperature-resistant rose essence, wherein, in terms of mass percentage, it includes: 0.001-0.1% turkelenone, 0.001-0.2% methyl dihydroturketone, 0.001-0.2% nonanol, 0.001% ~0.2% oakmoss extract, 0.001~0.5% rose ether, 0.01~1% geranium oil, 0.001~1% vanillin, 0.001~1% sandalwood 208, 0.01~1% eugenol, 0.01~2% Benzyl acetate, 0.01-2% ethyl phenylacetate, 0.01-2% patchouli oil, 0.01-3% musk tona, 0.01-5% cinnamon alcohol, 0.01-5% nerol, 0.01-5% methyl cedarwood Ketone, 0.01-5% p-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, 0.01-5% peach aldehyde, 0.01-5% isomethyl ionone, 0.01-6% geranyl acetate, 0.1-6% decantal alcohol, 0.1-8% Benzyl benzoate, 0.1~8% lilial, 0.3~8% sandalwood 803, 0.1~9% D-limonene, 0.5~9% linalool, 1~10% o-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, 1~ 10% Ambroxol, 1-11% Carole Musk, 2-11% Rose Crystal, 3-15% Geraniol, 5-30% Vanillyl Alcohol, 10-25% α-Hexyl Nambra, 10-25% Phenylethyl alcohol and 10-60% dipropylene glycol.
Beneficial effects: the high temperature resistant rose essence of the present invention is composed of turkelenone, methyl dihydroturkione, rose ether, nonanol, geranium oil, vanillin, eugenol, sandalwood 208, benzyl acetate, ethyl phenylacetate Ester, Crystal Rose, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Nerolidol, Methyl Cedrylone, 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Geranyl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Sandalwood 803, 2-tert-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Geraniol, Vanilla Alcohol, Phenylethyl Ethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Oakmoss Extract, Patchouli Oil, Tuna Musk, Peach Aldehyde, Isomethyl Ionone, Lital Alcohol, Lilial, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ambroxone, Cala Musk and α-hexyl cinnamaldehyde are formulated according to a predetermined ratio. The rose essence of the present invention has high simulation degree and high temperature resistance.
Preparation of Rose Ether
At home and abroad, since the last century, the synthesis process of rose ether has been studied, mainly using citronellol as the raw material, and it is synthesized by oxidation. In the oxidation process, most of them used peroxide for oxidation in the past, but this method is dangerous to produce and it is difficult to control the reaction. The process may explode, and the by-products are many, the yield is low, and the cost is high, so it is gradually being eliminated. At present, the photosensitive oxidation process is emerging, and there is also research on photosensitive oxidation in China, but the technology is immature and the product yield is low, so it is difficult to scale up and implement industrialization. Therefore, the development of a new process for the oxidation synthesis of rose ether and the realization of high yield, low cost and safe production of rose ether are of great significance for promoting the scientific and technological progress of the perfume industry and meeting market demand.
CN201210535789.1 provides a photosensitive oxidation synthesis process of rose ether, which can overcome the shortcomings of the prior art.
The present invention comprises the following steps:
(1) Photosensitive oxidation of citronellol (C10H20O) to generate peroxycitronellol (C10H19OOOH). Add a certain amount of citronellol into the reaction kettle, then add 80%-99% methanol of 1.5-4 times the volume of citronellol, methylene blue powder with 0.2%-1.5% of the mass of citronellol, and stir evenly Introduce oxygen into the above-mentioned prepared solution, so that the flow rate of oxygen is controlled at 1-4kg/h, and the reaction kettle is maintained at normal pressure; at the same time, light is given by an iodine-tungsten lamp, and the light intensity on the liquid surface is 20000-80000LX, and the stirring is continued 1. Pass in condensed water and control the reaction temperature at 30°C-50°C, and make the reaction last for 10-50h. The whole reaction process is assisted by ultrasonic waves, and the cavitation effect of ultrasonic waves is used to increase the reaction speed and product yield. In this reaction, oxygen oxidizes citronellol to peroxycitronellol under the conditions of methylene blue as a catalyst and light.
(2) Peroxycitronellol is reduced to citronellol (C10H19OOH). Raise the temperature of the liquid in the reaction kettle to 40°C-50°C, recover 50%-80% methanol under reduced pressure, then add distilled water with 1.8-4.0 times the volume of citronellol and sodium sulfite with 1.0-1.5 times the mass of citronellol, and React while stirring, and the reaction continues for 6-30 hours. In this reaction, sodium sulfite reduces peroxycitronellol to citronellol, and sodium sulfite is oxidized to generate sodium sulfate. After the reaction is over, let it stand to separate the liquid layers, the lower water layer is discharged into the sewage tank, and the upper organic layer is used for standby. The upper organic layer contains a large amount of citronellol.
(3) Cyclization of citronellol under acidic conditions to generate rose oxide (C10H18O). Add citronellol volume 8%-25% and dilute sulfuric acid with a mass fraction of 3%-15% to the upper organic layer, stir and react for 5-25 hours, then add citronellol volume 4%-10% and a mass fraction of 10%-20% sodium carbonate aqueous solution, after neutralizing excess sulfuric acid, the reaction terminates naturally. Stirring is stopped, the stratification is allowed to stand, the lower water layer is discharged to the sewage tank, and the upper organic layer is dehydrated for later use. The upper organic layer contains a large amount of rose ether.
(4) Separation of rose ether. The upper organic layer is rectified, and the fractions are collected to obtain the rose ether product. In the rose ether product obtained by the invention, the total mass fraction of the rose ether cis and trans isomers is 90%-99.5%.
The present invention is characterized in that citronellol is oxidized to citronellol with oxygen under the conditions of ultrasonic assistance, catalyst and strong light, and then the rose ether is obtained through reduction and cyclization. Compared with the direct oxidation method of chemical reagents and the existing photosensitive oxidation technology, it has obvious technical advantages. First, the specificity of the reaction of this technology is good, and there are few by-products, which is very important for the synthesis of monomer fragrances. The conversion rate of the product High, the subsequent separation and purification is relatively easy; secondly, the technical process route is short, the reaction conditions are mild, and the safety is high; finally, the rose ether product produced by this technology has high purity, pure aroma and good quality.
About Products: If you need Rose Ether, the cosmetic raw material, please contact our service staff directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price. As an experienced Rose Ether manufacturer and supplier, ZSpharmac will provide Rose Ether raw materials to customers all over the world for a long time. Over the years, the company has been adhering to the spirit of “integrity management, strict quality control, customer first”, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
Company Profile and Corporate Culture
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales .
The company’s competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry .
The company insists on the spirit of “sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god” , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
OUR MISSION Help China Chemicals to benefit the happiness of human life OUR VISSION Become the most trusted chemical supplier in the world OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY Striver – oriented, enrich employees, customer first, deep service, seek development OUR VALUES Be prepared for danger in times of peace, forge ahead actively, unity and cooperation, and be brave to fight
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Product Range: Cosmetic raw materials
Products/Service:Cosmetic raw materials (flavors and fragrances,antioxidant products, moisturizing and hydrating, whitening agents, cosmetic additives)
Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.