R Serine can be prepared by:
1. Extraction method. The protein containing more serine is hydrolyzed, and then extracted and purified with ion exchange resin.
2. Using glycolaldehyde, hydrocyanic acid and ammonia as raw materials to synthesize, after obtaining amino nitrile, it can be obtained by hydrolysis.
3. Fermentation method. Using glucose as carbon source and glycine as precursor, it can be obtained by fermentation with Corynebacterium glycineophilus or Sarcina albicans. Or it can be prepared by fermentation with methanol as the carbon source, using Pseudomonas 3ab or Pseudomonas MS31.
4. Using acrylonitrile as raw material, chlorinated to generate α,β-dichloropropionitrile, and then ammoniated to generate α-chloro-β-aminopropionitrile, and then aziridine-2-carboxyl is generated in alkaline solution Sodium, through strong acid cation exchange resin, can obtain R Serine.
5. Using chloroacetaldehyde as raw material, reducing it with sodium bisulfite and then reacting with alkali to generate α-amino-β-chloroethane sulfonate sodium, which is further cyanated with sodium cyanide to obtain α-amino-β- Chloropropionitrile, and finally obtained by the acrylonitrile method.
6, α-Isocyanoacetamide reacts with formaldehyde to generate quinazoline intermediate, which can be directly hydrolyzed.
7. Electrolytic reduction method. First, ethyl propionamic acid is oxidized to the corresponding oxime, and then lithium chloride is used as the supporting electrolyte, and the two poles are lead and platinum, respectively, and electrolytic reduction can be performed.
8. Using ethanolamine as raw material, it is oxidized with hydrogen peroxide under the action of catalyst sodium tungstate, and then cyanated by sodium cyanide to generate amino nitrile, and finally hydrolyzed in hydrochloric acid to obtain R Serine.