1. It is forbidden to mix with alkaline products: the pH of the aqueous solution of 1% potassium dihydrogen phosphate is about 4.6, which is slightly acidic. When mixed with alkaline fertilizers and pesticides, chemical reactions will occur, resulting in flocculation, precipitation, discoloration, and heat generation. , the generation of bubbles and other abnormal chemical reactions, this time will lead to the failure of the function of potassium dihydrogen phosphate.
2. It is forbidden to mix with products containing carbonate (CO3-): because carbonate and hydrogen ions of potassium dihydrogen phosphate react to generate carbon dioxide (CO2) gas. Such as potassium carbonate, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, etc.
3. It is forbidden to mix with products containing copper ions: potassium dihydrogen phosphate cannot be mixed with copper preparations such as copper hydroxide, basic copper sulfate, copper calcium sulfate, cuprous oxide, copper ammonium, copper quinoline, etc. Copper ions will react with phosphate ions to form flocculation and precipitation.
4. Excessive use in the early stage of growth is prohibited: Potassium will have an antagonistic effect with magnesium, calcium and other ions, affecting the absorption of these two types of ions, which is not conducive to the growth of plant cells, affecting the length of plant seedlings, and has a greater impact on yield in the later stage. Therefore, it is not recommended to use potassium dihydrogen phosphate in the seedling stage (1-3 leaves) and before the flowering stage of vegetables and beans, so as to avoid damage to the seedlings, falling flowers and pods, and premature use on soybeans will cause yield reduction.
5. It is forbidden to use potassium dihydrogen phosphate as a substitute for base fertilizer: because potassium dihydrogen phosphate is very water-soluble, it is easy to dissolve in water, and it is also easily washed away by rain if it is buried deep in the soil. The effect is short, so it is not recommended for use. Base fertilizer use, base fertilizer or compound fertilizer, slow release and long-term effect. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate has good water solubility and strong quick-acting properties.
6. It is forbidden to use in high temperature time and high concentration: high temperature will cause the concentration of potassium dihydrogen phosphate solution to increase, which is easy to cause fertilizer damage. If the concentration is too high, it will also cause fertilizer damage to burn leaves and roots.