Place of Origin:
Syntheses Material Intermediates
White granular powder
The active substance of potassium hydrogen persulfate compound salt is potassium hydrogen persulfate KHSO5 (or known as potassium hydrogen persulfate). It has a very powerful and effective non-chlorine oxidation ability, and the use and treatment process meets the requirements of safety and environmental protection, so it is widely used in the field of industrial production and consumption by Chemicalbook. It is relatively stable under normal conditions, and it is prone to decomposition reaction when the temperature is higher than 65°C. More active, easy to participate in a variety of chemical reactions, can be used as an oxidant, bleaching agent, catalyst, disinfectant, etching agent, etc.
- Used for oral cleaning, swimming pool and hot spring water disinfection, pulp bleaching, etc.
- Pharmaceutical/chemical synthesis is the basic raw material for the preparation of ketone peroxide (Dioxirasnes) series catalysts such as DMD and TFD. Ketone peroxide opens up asymmetric reactions and Chemicalbook with its mild reaction conditions, efficient oxidation activity, and excellent selectivity. A new path for the synthesis of natural medicines. In the design of olefin asymmetric reaction catalyst, it can in-situ oxidize chiral amines, chiral imine salt polymerization initiators, polymerization reactions of vinyl acetate, ethyl acrylate and acrylonitrile; polymerization reactions of vinyl monomers; adhesives, Blender.
Potassium monopersulfate is very similar to peracetic acid. The peroxy bond is connected to sulfur atom and carbon atom respectively. Potassium hydrogen persulfate is an inorganic substance. Its disinfecting active ingredient is monopersulfate ion, which can oxidize the protein of microorganisms. , Leading to the death of microorganisms. Potassium monopersulfate is a neutral salt, and the acidity of its aqueous solution is caused by the dissolution of potassium bisulfate in the composite salt to produce hydrogen ions. However, the stability of potassium hydrogen persulfate under acidic conditions is much better than that under neutral conditions, and it will quickly decompose under alkaline conditions. The compound salt of potassium hydrogen persulfate compounded by Chemicalbook is a compound salt disinfectant of potassium monopersulfate made of sodium chloride, organic acid and potassium monopersulfate. In the aqueous solution, special potassium monopersulfate is used. The oxidizing ability of the water, a chain reaction occurs in the water, and constantly produces new ecological oxygen, hypochlorous acid, free hydroxyl, and hydrogen peroxide. Through the oxidation of new ecological oxygen and free hydroxyl groups, the permeability of the cell membrane can be changed to rupture it, so that the normal protective layer can be used to kill bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.