Place of Origin:
Pale yellow powder
cool dry place
Syntheses Material Intermediates
UV curing varnish
Photoinitiator (Photoinitiator, abbreviated as PI) is a key component of light-curing materials, and it plays a decisive role in the light-curing speed of light-curing materials. Photoinitiator is a substance that can absorb radiant energy, undergo photochemical changes upon excitation, and produce reactive intermediates (free radicals or cations) that have the ability to initiate polymerization. Photoinitiators can be divided into ultraviolet photoinitiators (absorbing ultraviolet light region 250～4Chemicalbook20nm) and visible light initiators (absorbing visible light region 400～700nm) due to the difference of radiant energy. Photoinitiators can be divided into two categories: free radical photoinitiators and cationic photoinitiators due to the different active intermediates produced. Free radical photoinitiators can be divided into cleavage photoinitiator and hydrogen abstraction photoinitiator due to the different mechanism of free radical generation. The current photocuring technology is mainly UV curing, and the photoinitiator used is the UV photoinitiator.
- UV-curable varnish and color paint systems, such as wood, paper, metal, plastics, optical fibers, printing inks and pre-impregnated systems.
- Photoinitiator 819 can also be used for colored UV-curing plastic coatings. UV coatings have been widely used on the plastic shells of various electronic and household appliances due to their excellent performance and efficient production. Poor curing results in poor adhesion of the chemicalbook film, and poor dispersion and arrangement of the UV resin on the pigment, which seriously affects the appearance of the coating film. Therefore, the traditional construction process is to first coat a solvent-based colored primer for coloring, and then bake it. Then apply UV varnish to improve the various physical properties of the paint film surface.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.