Place of Origin:
White or yellowish or grayish
Yellow to Pale Brown
POLYGALACTURONIC ACID METHYL ESTER
Syntheses Material Intermediates
Syntheses Material Intermediates
174-180 °C (decomp)
Pectin is an acidic polysaccharide substance in plants. It is usually a white to light yellow powder with a slightly sour taste and water solubility.
- Thickener; gelling agent; stabilizer; emulsifier. Used in the manufacture of jam and jelly, stabilizer of mayonnaise and essential oil, prevent hardening of cakes, improve cheese quality, make fruit juice powder, etc. High-ester pectin is mainly used in acidic fruit Chemicalbook sauce, jelly, jelly, candy filling and lactic acid bacteria beverages. Low-ester pectin is mainly used in normal or low-acid jams, jellies, jelly, and frozen desserts, salad dressings. Ice cream, yogurt, etc.
- Food, medicine, chemical and other industries.
- As a thickener, it can be used in various foods according to the regulations of our country, and should be used in appropriate amount according to production needs. It can also be used as emulsion stabilizer.
- Pectin is widely used in the food industry, mainly as a gelling agent, thickener, emulsifier and stabilizer. Most of the pectin in the world is used as a gelling agent in the production of jams, jellies and candies. High methoxy pectin is often used as a gelling agent in products with high sugar content and low pH. Low-form Chemicalbook-based pectin can be used as an ideal gelling agent for milk and fruit snacks. In addition, pectin is also widely used in medical, textile and papermaking, microbiology and other neighborhoods. Pectin is a natural additive extracted from plants, so it is relatively safe. ADI: 0-25mg/kg.
- Biochemical research. The right amount of pectin can gelatinize ice cream, jam and juice.
- It is prepared by taking the peel of grapefruit, citrus and other fruits as raw materials, adding hydrochloric acid for extraction, squeezing and filtering, vacuum concentration, precipitating with ethanol, and then washing, dehydrating, drying and pulverizing. Pectin can be produced by fermentation using citrus peel as raw material.
It is generally extracted from plant cells such as citrus peel, apple peel, grape peel, silkworm excrement and beet residue. The extraction of pectin includes acid hydrolysis, enzymatic hydrolysis and ion exchange methods. The acid hydrolysis method is currently more mature. There are two processes for acid hydrolysis, and citrus peel is used as a raw material for illustration. The acid hydrolysis aluminum salt precipitation method orange peel hydrolyzate is clarified and adjusted to pH 3.8 with 1% ammonia water, and then added potassium aluminum sulfate to precipitate the pectin. After separation, it is washed 3 to 4 times with ethanol to remove the aluminum salt. Finally, adjust the pH value to 2.8, spin-dry, dry, and crush to obtain a finished product. The acid hydrolysis ethanol precipitation method first crushes the citrus peel to 2～3mm, soaks the Chemicalbook in water for 40min and boils it for a while to kill the pectinase. Drain the orange peel with 10 times 0.06mol/L hydrochloric acid, soak and hydrolyze it at 80℃ for 1.5h. After filtering and clarifying the hydrolyzed solution, it is concentrated to a concentration of 3%. Add activated carbon to decolorize at 80℃ for 10min, add 95% ethanol to the filtrate to make the ethanol concentration reach 50%. At this time, the pectin is precipitated, and the finished product is obtained by pressure filtration, ethanol washing, vacuum drying, and pulverization. If the orange peel is soaked in 95% ethanol for 24 hours to extract the pigment at room temperature, the hydrolyzate can be decolorized without activated carbon. In addition, citric acid or oxalic acid can also be used instead of hydrochloric acid.
- Citrus endocarp, apple peel, dregs, sunflower trays, rods, etc. are used as raw materials. After coarsely crushing, it is heated and extracted with dilute acid (such as citric acid). The extract is filtered to remove the dregs, and the clear liquid is concentrated, precipitated After drying and crushing, it is obtained by adding sugar and buffer salts. Alcohol precipitating agents are limited to methanol, ethanol and isopropanol. High-ester pectin undergoes chemical treatment with ammonia under alkaline conditions, and part of the methyl ester is converted into primary amide, which can be made into low-ester pectin called Amidated pectin. Its derivative products include ammonium pectate (Ammoniumpectate), potassium pectate (Potassiumpectate), and sodium pectinate (Sodiumpectate).
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.