Place of Origin:
Colorless or light yellow liquid
used as materials for the synthesis of chlorinated organic compounds.
Syntheses Material Intermediates
- Oxalyl chloride, also known as oxalyl chloride, is an intermediate of the benzoyl urea insecticides triflumuron and triflumuron, as well as the sulfonylurea herbicides metsulfuron-methyl, bensulfuron-methyl, and pyrazine Sulfur-methyl and other intermediates, in addition, it can also be used in medicine as a raw material for the synthesis of antibiotics.
- Used in the synthesis of organic chlorides. Used as military poison gas.
- For the preparation of organic chlorides
Mainly used for sulfonylurea herbicides, insecticides, important raw material intermediates for the chemical synthesis of pharmaceuticals, and also a high-quality acylating agent for the chemical industry such as polyamide, chemical luminescence agent, liquid crystal, etc.
- Mainly used for the synthesis of pesticides and pesticide intermediates and for the synthesis of other organic chlorides.
- Analysis reagents. It is mainly used as an important raw material intermediate for sulfonylurea herbicides, insecticides, and pharmaceutical chemical synthesis. It is also a high-quality acylating agent in the chemical industry such as polyamide, chemical luminescence agent, liquid crystal and other fields, and a chlorinating agent for organic synthesis.
- Generally used as a military poisonous gas, and also as a chlorinating agent in organic synthesis.
- It is produced by the reaction of anhydrous oxalic acid and phosphorus pentachloride.
- The preparation method from anhydrous oxalic acid and phosphorus pentachloride is to react oxalic acid and phosphorus pentachloride to obtain oxalyl chloride. The reaction equation is shown in the figure. After mixing phosphorus pentachloride and anhydrous oxalic acid, slowly heat to about 64°C, and react until almost no hydrogen chloride is released. The crude product obtained is then rectified to obtain oxalyl chloride. Should be made.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.