Place of Origin:
White or yellowish powder
White to beige to gray
Intermediates of Dyes and Pigments;API intermediates
222 °C (decomp)
N,N-Dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine hydrochloride is a white to off-white crystalline powder, which is easy to absorb moisture. It gradually changes color when exposed to light and oxygen. Melting point is 199°C. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol, benzene and chloroform, and slightly soluble in ether. Reacts with organic peroxides to produce purple-red product.
- Used as analytical reagent.
- Used for the colorimetric determination of hydrogen sulfide and sulfide and the detection of vanadium, etc.
- Used for inspection and colorimetric determination of hydrogen sulfide and sulfide; it can react with oxidants in acidic solution to form red color, used as indicator when chromate titration of barium salt; used for determination of vanadium; Chemicalbook is used for inspection by color reaction Oxidant; used to test chlorine, bromine, manganese and ozone in the air (test paper); test oxidase in microscopic analysis; used to test acetone, uric acid, thallium salt, etc.
A preparation method of N,N-dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine hydrochloride, comprising the following steps: (1) take 1 mole of p-nitrochlorobenzene and dissolve it in 400 ml of toluene to obtain solution A; (2) take 1.1 moles Dimethylamine hydrochloride was dissolved in 180ml of water, and solution A was added; (3) At 20-25°C, while stirring, add 1.1 mol of 15% sodium hydroxide aqueous solution to the above solution dropwise, and heat to 35°C, and then within 30 minutes Add 0.Chemicalbook 66 moles of 15% sodium hydroxide aqueous solution, and then keep the temperature for 60 minutes; (4) stand still and separate the phases, add active nickel catalyst to the toluene layer, and reduce by hydrogenation; (5) filter and separate the catalyst; let the toluene layer pass through Hydrogen chloride gas to obtain N,N-dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine dihydrochloride precipitation; (6) Centrifuge to obtain 198g of N,N-dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine dihydrochloride, content of 99.7%, yield 94.5% (based on p-chloronitrobenzene).
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.