A production method of METANIL YELLOW, the specific production steps are as follows:
(1) Diazonation reaction: add quantitative water to the diazotization reaction kettle, then add quantitative m-aminobenzenesulfonic acid, stir for 1 hour to make it into a uniform suspension, and quantitatively add hydrochloric acid to the reaction kettle through a metering tank, add An appropriate amount of ice was cooled to 5°C, and the solid sodium nitrite and water were added to the dissolving tank for stirring and dissolving. The dissolved sodium nitrite solution was added to the reaction kettle and stirred for 1 hour.
(2) Coupling reaction: add the diazo liquid prepared above into the coupling tank, add 20°C diphenylamine emulsion, act to pH=1.5, adjust pH=4.3 with soda ash solution, and keep at 13°C until the diazonium compound disappears, After the diazonium disappears, stir for 30 minutes to generate dye METANIL YELLOW, adjust pH=8.2 with soda ash solution, add refined salt to salt out by volume 23%, and stir for 1 hour until the ring is clear and ready for use.
(3) Drum drying: The prepared dye slurry is transported to the liquid tank of the drum dryer through the pipeline, and the drum is dried with indirect steam. The drying exhaust gas is introduced into the spray absorption tower through the fan for purification treatment, and the purified exhaust gas passes through a 15-meter row. gas cylinder discharge;
(4) Pulverization: The dried dyestuff is put into the pulverizer for pulverization, and the dust generated during the pulverization process is collected by cloth bags, and the exhaust gas is discharged through a 15-meter exhaust pipe;
(5) Mixing and packaging: put the crushed dye into the mixing tank, add Yuanming powder and dust-proof oil according to each chromaticity index to mix, and the obtained finished product is packaged in a bag through the bottom discharge port. In order to control the fugitive emissions generated in the packaging process, an air induction device is installed at the discharge port of the mixing tank to introduce the dust generated during the discharging and packaging process into the bag filter.