Synthetic Flavour & Fragrance
Place of Origin:
Daily Flavor, Food Flavor
1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum
- Used in the preparation of fragrances such as cosmetics, soaps, detergents, foods, etc.
- GB 276011996 stipulates that it is temporarily allowed to use edible spices. Mainly used in the preparation of pineapple, peach, chocolate and other flavors and spice flavors.
- It is usually used as the starting material in the total synthesis of agelasine E analogs and vitamin E derivatives.
- It is widely found in the flowers, fruits, stems, leaves, roots, green stalks and green calyxes of plants. It is widely used and can be used not only in all floral flavors, such as sweet bean flower, jasmine, lily of the valley, lilac, etc., but also It can be used in non-floral flavors such as fruity, fresh, woody Chemicalbook, aldehyde, oriental, amber, vegetarian, and scented flavors, and can also be used to prepare orange leaf, bergamot, lavender , Mixed lavender oil and other artificial essential oils. It is mostly used in soap essence. It can also be used for edible flavors.
- Linalool is an important spice and a blending raw material for various artificial essential oils. It is also used in large quantities to produce various esters of linalool. Linalool and base ester perfumes occupies an important position in cosmetic formulations. Linalool is oxidized to produce citral, which can also be used to synthesize many other spices.
- Commercially available linalool is mainly derived from natural essential oils such as garrowood oil, rosewood oil, coriander seed oil, and linal oil. Fractional distillation with a high-efficiency fractionation column can obtain crude linalool. The second fractionation is performed to obtain a Chemicalbook product with a content of more than 90%. Synthetic linalool takes β-pinene as a raw material, pyrolyzes to generate myrcene, and after treatment with hydrogen chloride, it generates a mixture including linalyl chloride. Linalool is produced by the action of Linalyl Chloride and caustic potash (or potassium carbonate, calcium carbonate).
- Free from linal oil: Use acetyl boric acid anhydride to make linalool in linal oil into acid borate, and then distill, recrystallize and saponify to obtain the finished Chemicalbook. Dehydrolinalool is formed by condensation of 6-methyl-5-hepten-2-one and sodium acetylene, and then reduced with metallic sodium in a wet ether solution to obtain linalool.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.