Leaf alcohol is one of the important spices of flower and eco-friendly tastes. Just adding about 1% can obtain fresh environment-friendly leaf scent. Fallen leave alcohol will play a crucial role in Western-type scents under the motto of going back to nature. In melon and fruit tastes, just a small amount works. A fragrance substance, an anemic fluid with a stylish environment-friendly leafy fragrance. Somewhat soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, propylene glycol and also other natural solvents, frequently exists in tea, tomato, osmanthus, jasmine, bay fallen leave, mint, violet as well as numerous various other plants in the form of alcohol or ester. There are many records on its artificial course. The Japanese Takasago Scent Company utilizes pentadiene and formaldehyde as resources to very first generate dihydropyran, and then obtain it by ring-opening under the catalysis of lithium.
Leaf Alcohol Property
0.848 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
3.45 (vs air)
2.26hPa at 25℃
Application of Leaf Alcohol
1. Application of fallen leave alcohol in food Fallen leave alcohol is extensively distributed in the leaves, blossoms as well as fruits of eco-friendly plants, so it has actually been ingested by the human body along the food cycle because human background. It is estimated that U.S. citizens consume 10 metric lots of leaf alcohol annually just by consuming tomatoes. As a result, fallen leave alcohol comes from a natural, safe and non-toxic substance. my nation’s GB2760-1996 standard states that it can be utilized in food tastes in a proper quantity according to production requirements. In Japan, fallen leave alcohol is widely utilized in the implementation of natural fresh tastes such as bananas, strawberries, citrus, muscat grapes, as well as apples. It is likewise made use of in combination with esters such as acetic acid, valeric acid, as well as lactic acid to alter the taste of food. Reduces wonderful aftertaste in soft drinks and also fruit juices.
2. Application of fallen leave alcohol in everyday chemical industry Fallen leave alcohol has a solid fresh grass scent as well as is a popular fragrance-type precious spice. Fallen leave alcohol as well as its esters are indispensable flavor representatives in the manufacturing of flavors. According to reports, at present, more than 40 famous taste solutions worldwide contain leaf alcohol, as well as usually just require to include 0.5% or much less leaf alcohol to acquire a considerable green leaf scent. In the cosmetics market, leaf alcohol is utilized to formulate different synthetic crucial oils comparable to natural fragrances, such as lily of the valley, clove, oakmoss, mint as well as lavender vital oils, etc, as well as can also be used to create different flower fragrances Fragrances, giving synthetic important oils and essences an eco-friendly leading note. Leaf alcohol is additionally a crucial basic material for the synthesis of jasmone and also methyl jasmonate. Leaf alcohol and also its by-products are signs of the eco-friendly revolution in the scent market in the 1960s.
3. Application of fallen leave alcohol in biological control Fallen leave alcohol is additionally an essential from a physical standpoint active substance in both plants as well as pests. Bugs utilize fallen leave alcohol as pheromones such as alarm system, assembly or sex hormonal agents. For example, after mixing leaf alcohol as well as Benzine in a particular proportion, it can generate the gathering of male scarabs as well as beetles, so regarding quest and also eliminate such woodland pests in a huge area. It can be seen that leaf alcohol is a compound with crucial application worth.
Preparation of Leaf Alcohol
Extracted from all-natural plants
Extracted from all-natural plants
Leaf alcohol exists in mostly all eco-friendly plants, as well as the supposed icon of the “environment-friendly” of plants is shown in the smell of fallen leave alcohol. Although leaf alcohol has been a web link in the human food web because human background, its presence was not detected in camellia oil until 1895. In 1917, it was uncovered that leaf alcohol existed in Japanese pepper mint oil, and its structure was roughly established. Stoll and Rouve determined that the structure of leaf alcohol was cis-3-hexen-l-ol. Leaf alcohol was also discovered in the fermentation of black tea around 1920, and also around 1930, Japanese chemical workers additionally located it in the fresh leaves of tea. Fallen leave alcohol has been located in lots of greater plants, such as jasmine huge flower, jasmine small blossom, mint, citronella, viola, tomato, tea, thyme, mangosteen, geranium, poultry mulberry, strawberry, grape, kiwi, Pomelo, raspberry, sweet-scented osmanthus, jasmine, violet leaves, red clover, radish, raspberry and also black grasshopper, and so on. The content of fallen leave alcohol in the fallen leave oil of acacia and also mulberry can get to 50%, as well as almost 30% in environment-friendly tea. The natural extraction approach of leaf alcohol can be separated as well as drawn out from these plants, mainly removed from important oils, and after that cleansed by responding with equivalent phthalates or allophanates, and the gotten cis-isomer make up 95%. Essential oils extracted from plants are themselves limited in quantity, and vital oils frequently consist of a variety of substances. Therefore, it is very tough to extract and also separate a certain particular substance (such as fallen leave alcohol), as well as the yield of extraction is also extremely tiny. Clearly, drawing out fallen leave alcohol straight from all-natural plants can not satisfy the demand for leaf alcohol, which is also extremely uneconomical in practice.
Chemical synthesis is presently the main method for producing leaf alcohol. Lots of chemical synthesis approaches have been published in the literary works, as well as several of them have been industrialized. Looking at many chemical synthesis approaches, the secret to the synthesis of fallen leave alcohol is just how to introduce 3-cis double bonds with high return and stereoselectivity. There are 5 major approaches for presenting 3-cis double bonds: one is the catalytic hydrogenation of 3-hexyn-1-ol; the other is the discerning decrease of conjugated hexadienol; the 3rd is 3-chloro-2-ethane The reduction ring-opening of tetrahydrofuran; the 4th is the conversion of cis-olefin by-products; the 5th is making use of Witting response. Different synthetic methods are introduced below.
1) Selective hydrogenation of 3-hexyn-1-ol The response of 3-hexyn-1-ol with hydrogen in the existence of Lindlar driver can hydrogenate alkynes to remain in the olefin stage and obtain the cis setup. This technique is just one of one of the most crucial approaches for preparing fallen leave alcohol. Amongst them, Japan has made an innovation on this course, which has been applied to commercial production. They used the fundamental basic materials butyne or butadiene in petrochemical products as well as ethylene oxide to prepare the vital intermediate 3-hexyn-1-ol in steel sodium and also liquid ammonia, and after that controlled catalytic hydrogenation to get leaf alcohol. Under the artificial path:
2) Careful catalytic hydrogenation of conjugated diene alcohols: Conjugated diene raw materials are fairly very easy to obtain, as well as conjugated dienols can be obtained from acetaldehyde-crotonaldehyde, sorbic acid, and plastic acetylene. The trick is to find a suitable catalyst to manage 1,4-hydrogenation to get cis-configuration olefins. In 1982, Japanese researchers discovered that when Cr( C0) 6 or Cr( C0) 3 aryl composite stimulants were used, anti- and anti-conjugated dienes could be precisely hydrogenated, and also cis- configured alkenes. Specifically, such as the aldol condensation of acetaldehyde and also crotonaldehyde under the catalysis of phosphoric acid, adhered to by decrease with salt borohydride to acquire (E, E) -2,4- hexadien-1-alcohol, the last uses Cr( CO) 6 as Catalyst, selective 1,4-hydrogenation in methanol to obtain leaf alcohol, the product material is more than 98%, and also the return is about 90%. The response formula is as adheres to:
3) Reductive ring opening of 2-ethyl-3-chlorotetrahydrofuran – tetrahydrofuran method In 1987, Ding Xinteng and others synthesized fallen leave alcohol by using tetrahydrofuran derivative 2-ethyl-3-chlorotetrahydrofuran as basic material. The synthetic course is as complies with:
This route utilizes magnesium to open up the ring of 2-ethyl-3-chlorotetrahydrofuran, as well as in the resulting product, the cis-isomer (leaf alcohol) represent 85%, and the trans-isomer make
up 15%; The ring-opening of base-3-chlorotetrahydrofuran, in the item, fallen leave alcohol represent 51%, as well as trans isomer accounts for 49%. In order to further rise the return of fallen leave alcohol, You Tianba et al. have actually boosted the above-mentioned process route. The mix of cis as well as trans isomers manufactured according to the above path is converted into 3-hexyn-1-ol, and after that catalytically hydrogenated to get the product, wherein the fallen leave alcohol content gets to 95%.
4) Conversion of cis-olefin derivatives Leaf alcohol can additionally be prepared by first making a cis-configured double bond, and after that carrying out a conversion approach. An important instance of this is the development of a cis dual bond by means of the Diels-Alder reaction of 1,3-pentadiene with formaldehyde, followed by reductive cleavage with lithium-ethylamine. The raw products of this approach are simple to acquire, as well as the synthesis steps are couple of. The yield in the very first step is 51.5%, the overall return is 43%, as well as the cis isomer (leaf alcohol) > 92% in the acquired item. The synthetic path is as complies with:
The technique has mild response conditions, short artificial path, high yield and easy-to-obtain resources. In this kind of response, the visibility or absence of the salts in the response solvent and also the solvent has a better influence on the ratio of cis-trans isomers in the product, so picking a suitable solvent and also eliminating the salts in the solvent contribute to boosting the return of phytol. return. Since the prep work of witting reagent is tough as well as it is challenging to divide from the item, this technique is tough to industrialize. Someone bonded the witting reagent to the polymer backbone to prepare a polymer witting reagent for the response, and attained great results.
About That Product: If you need Leaf Alcohol as a cosmetic raw material, please contact our service staff directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price. As an experienced Leaf Alcohol manufacturer and supplier, ZSpharmac will provide Leaf Alcohol raw materials to customers all over the world for a long time. Over the years, the company has been adhering to the spirit of “integrity management, strict quality control, customer first”, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
Company Profile and Corporate Culture
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales .
The company’s competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry .
The company insists on the spirit of “sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god” , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
OUR MISSION Help China Chemicals to benefit the happiness of human life OUR VISSION Become the most trusted chemical supplier in the world OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY Striver – oriented, enrich employees, customer first, deep service, seek development OUR VALUES Be prepared for danger in times of peace, forge ahead actively, unity and cooperation, and be brave to fight
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Product Range: Cosmetic raw materials
Products/Service:Cosmetic raw materials (flavors and fragrances,antioxidant products, moisturizing and hydrating, whitening agents, cosmetic additives)
Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.