Place of Origin:
white powder, White powder
Cool Dry Place
Syntheses Material Intermediates
Kojic acid crystals are prismatic, needle-like and colorless. Kojic acid is easily soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone, slightly soluble in ether, ethyl acetate, chloroform, and pyridine, but hardly soluble in most other solvents. It can be purified by crystallization Chemicalbook in solvents such as acetone and ethyl acetate, or it can be sublimated under reduced pressure at 150-200°C. The melting point reported in the literature is 151～154℃. Kojic acid and its 5,7-diethyl derivatives have specific absorption peaks at 315nm and 255nm, respectively.
- Used in cosmetics, food additives, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Tyrosinase inhibitor; food antioxidant.
- Used as a reagent for quantitative analysis of ferric iron. Tyrosinase inhibitors. Aspergillic acid is a melanin-specific inhibitor. After entering skin cells, it can complex with copper ions in the cells, change the three-dimensional structure of tyrosinase, prevent the activation of tyrosinase, and inhibit the formation of melanin. . Exist in Aspergillus (Aspergillus) culture medium for wine making. It can be produced by aerobic fermentation with Aspergillusoryzae (Aspergillusoryzae). Used as a flavoring agent.
Kojic acid and divalent metal ions can form poorly soluble metal chelate, which can be used in extraction. Secondly, although kojic acid is soluble in water, the solubility is not large, and the temperature has a great influence on its solubility, which is conducive to concentration, cooling and crystallization. Kojic acid can be used as iron reagent. Even with the use of the stainless steel fermentation tank Chemicalbook, the fermentation broth is reddish-brown, which affects the extraction and refining process. The extraction of kojic acid from the fermentation broth has used copper salt precipitation, ethyl acetate extraction, ether continuous extraction, concentrated crystallization or frozen crystallization. In the 1970s, the Beijing No. 1 Daily Chemical Factory used the zinc salt method.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.