Examples of Jasmon applications are as follows:
1) For the preparation of a cat repelling essence, the cat repelling essence is about a certain amount of bergamot oil, lemon oil, citral, linalyl acetate, sweet orange oil, terpineol, terpineol acetate, o-aminobenzene Methyl formate, decanal, geranyl acetate, citric nitrile, geranyl oil, menthol, benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, linalool, dihydrojasmone with a mass fraction of 10%, hydroxycitronellal, mass fraction 10% indole, dihydromyrcenol, methyl ionone, lyral, tortoise leaf oil, ylang ylang oil, gamma undecalactone, leaf alcohol, benzyl benzoate, propionic acid Benzyl ester, methyl dihydrojasmonate, p-cresyl acetate, Jasmon, phenylacetic acid, eugenol, citrus aldehyde, jasmine absolute, geraniol, phylloyl benzoate, 50% carol Musk and propylene glycol are sequentially added into the container, shaken well, left to stand and then aged for two weeks to obtain the cat repelling essence, which has a remarkable effect of repelling cats.
2) For the preparation of medical disinfection gel, which is prepared from the following raw materials: fucoidan oligosaccharides, carbomer, β-pinene, veratraldehyde, theaspirane, pyruvic acid, puffball powder , Rice Distiller’s Grains, Jasmon, Litsea Cube Oil, Span-40, Methanolamine, Moisturizer, Distilled Water, Ethanol. The disinfectant gel provided by the present invention has high-efficiency broad-spectrum antibacterial properties, even at a low gel concentration of 0.01g/mL, it is effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans within 5 minutes The antibacterial rate is as high as 98%, and the antibacterial effect is good. At the same time, the disinfectant gel is non-irritating, can protect the skin of users, is safe and reliable to use, is convenient to carry and store, and has good application prospects.
3) It is used to prepare a plasticizer with stable strengthening effect. The composition includes 45-50 parts of dioctyl phthalate, 30-56 parts of polyvinyl chloride, 23-34 parts of chlorinated rubber, 10-14 parts of gel parts, 8-10 parts of binder, 23-35 parts of sodium carboxymethylcellulose, 9-12 parts of naphthalene, 7-9 parts of flying graphite; the composition of the gel includes 27-34 parts of glycerin, 19 parts of latex ～25 parts, 9～12 parts of propylene oxide, 13～16 parts of ethylene oxide, 7～9 parts of vaseline, 12～15 parts of rhenium; the composition of the adhesive includes 27～35 parts of fumed white carbon black 9-10 parts of sodium bentonite, 2-6 parts of eucalyptol, 5-12 parts of menthol, 1-5 parts of geraniol, 7-16 parts of Jasmon, 8-20 parts of epoxy resin, 4- 1-6 parts of bis(4-chlorophenyl)methoxy-1,3-phthalic acid. The invention has a long service life, is not easy to deteriorate, has less volatile odor during use, and is suitable for use in most places.
4) It is used to prepare a flower-scented shampoo essence, which belongs to the field of essence manufacturing. The invention belongs to self-prepared essence, adding it to shampoo can produce the following benefits: 1. Improve the natural fragrance of shampoo; 2. Cover up the smell of other ingredients; 3. Create a novel and unique shampoo style. The raw materials used to prepare the essence are: phenylethyl butyrate, citronellyl formate, 4-allyl-2-methoxyphenol, diphenyl ether, β-naphthyl methyl ether, bromostyrocene, Jasmon, water Isopentyl sylate, benzyl benzyl. The invention prepares the product with the above-mentioned raw materials, the preparation method is simple and easy to operate, the source of raw materials is abundant, it is convenient for batch production, and the product quality is good, and the product is used for preparing shampoo.
5) For the preparation of a magnolia essence, the components and the mass parts of each component are: 3-5 parts of allyl hexanoate, 1-3 parts of geranyl formate, 1-3 parts of geranyl acetate 3 parts, 1-3 parts of butyl acetate, 18-20 parts of benzyl acetate, 8-10 parts of methyl amyl cinnamaldehyde, 3-5 parts of cinnamon alcohol, 3-5 parts of clove oil, 3- 5 parts, phenylacetaldehyde dimethyl acetal 3-5 parts, linalool 8-10 parts, dihydromyrcenol 3-5 parts, terpineol 3-5 parts, phenylethyl alcohol 2-3 parts, Jasmon 3 parts -5 parts, Su Ningxiang 8-10 parts, ethyl butyrate 2-3 parts, nerolitin 2-3 parts, o-tert-butylphenol 1-2 parts, benzyl salicylate 5-6 parts, rose alcohol 5-6 parts, 2-3 parts of indole, 2-3 parts of apple ester, 1-3 parts of pentyl acetate, 1-3 parts of gabionate. The essence preparation method comprises the following steps: (1) placing; (2) stirring; (3) standing; (4) filtering; (5) detecting; (6) filling. The invention has fresh and pleasant magnolia fragrance, can replace magnolia essential oil, and can be widely used in products.
6) It is used to prepare a Huang Gelan peony essence, which is composed of isohuang Gelaol, isopaeoniflorol, Huang Gelan absolute, peony absolute, Jiulixiang flower alcohol, synthetic windproof absolute, lily flower absolute , small orchid absolute oil, rose oil, iso-Jasmon, small flower jasmine absolute, cassia flower element, matrine ester, salvia flower alcohol, ginseng flower ester, motherwort alcohol; the strong aroma will make people stop and forget Returning, its aroma responds before and after, and the aromas of all levels evaporate instantly, and the fragrance is immediately visible, full-bodied, striking, and long-lasting.