1) Enhance brain energy metabolism. The computer mouse learning and memory disorder model was triggered by duplicated clamping and reperfusion of reciprocal typical carotid arteries. The understanding and memory ability of computer mice was tested by platform jumping examination and Y-shaped maze examination. The ATF content and adenylate content of mind cells were detected by reversed-phase high-performance fluid chromatography. Swimming Pool (TAN) level and energy lots value (EC). The outcomes show that isoliquiritigenin can enhance cognitive disorder in mice with duplicated cerebral ischemia-reperfusion, and its mechanism of action might be connected to improving brain basal metabolism.
2) Isoliquiritigenin hinders the spreading of cervical cancer cells, and its mechanism is connected to obstructing the cell cycle in the S and G2/M phases and affecting the expression of the cell cycle element cyclinB1.
3) Inhibit the expansion of prostate cancer cells artificial insemination. The growth contour was identified by feasible cell checking method, and cell spreading was figured out by MTT method. The outcomes show that isoliquiritigenin can successfully inhibit the proliferation of prostate cancer cells, and isoliquiritigenin might end up being a brand-new medicine for the therapy of prostate cancer.
4) Avoid and treat pathological alveolar bone traction. Isoliquiritigenin may act as a possible restorative approach to target bone loss related to periapical condition.
5) The combined use isoliquiritigenin and cefoxitin or gentamicin can substantially decrease the hazardous negative effects and dosage of antibiotics, has strong anti-MRSA task, and can even reverse drug resistance, showing a good collaborating anti-bacterial impact. Isoliquiritigenin can additionally boost the antibacterial impact of β-lactam anti-biotics and aminoglycoside anti-biotics, which can offer a referral for finding antibacterial animating compounds and be made use of to prepare medicines versus methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
6) Isoliquiritigenin has anti-arrhythmic effects.
7) Anti-asthma activity of isoliquiritigenin. The leisure result of isoliquiritigenin on test subject tracheal smooth muscle mass was observed using the guinea pig isolated tracheal spiral strip method, spray asthma approach and customized lung overflow technique. Isoliquiritigenin has a substantial relaxing impact on the tracheal tightening generated by acetylcholine, potassium chloride, and histamine. Its system is probably associated with turning on guanylyl cyclase, boosting cGMP degrees in cells, and opening up Ca+-triggered potassium channels.
8) Utilized as aesthetic accessories, food additives, and so on.