Application examples of hydrogenated vegetable oil are as follows:
1) Prepare a rubber composition containing hydrogenated vegetable oil, including 100 parts of raw rubber, 2 to 100 parts of hydrogenated vegetable oil, 30 to 100 parts of reinforcing filler, 1 to 10 parts of accelerator and 1 to 10 parts of crosslinking agent, Among them, the hydrogenated vegetable oil has a structural unit double bond content of 1 to 4 double bonds, and an iodine value of 30 to 120. The present invention uses hydrogenated vegetable oil as a plasticizer, utilizes its excellent compatibility with non-polar rubber, can greatly reduce the Mooney viscosity of non-polar rubber compounded rubber, improve the processing performance of rubber, and reduce the hardness of vulcanized rubber , Improve the elongation at break of vulcanized rubber. Hydrogenated vegetable oil meets the requirements of environmental protection and regeneration, and is non-toxic, non-migrating, and will not cause harm to human health or generate VOC emissions. It is expected to replace petroleum-based plasticizers for rubber and become the next generation of green plasticizers for rubber .
2) Preparation of rumen pantothenic acid additive for beef cattle, which is prepared from the following raw materials in parts by mass: pantothenic acid 251-433, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 7-9, hydrogenated vegetable oil 240-300, silicon dioxide 120-200, stearin Calcium acid 200~240. Its preparation method is: (1) heat and melt the hydrogenated vegetable oil and keep the temperature at 50°C; (2) heat and dissolve hydroxypropyl methylcellulose with 100 parts of pure water, and then add 100 parts of 95% ethanol to make solution; (3) get pantothenic acid and 50% by mass of silicon dioxide, mix evenly with 50% by mass of hydrogenated vegetable oil prepared in (1), pass through a 1.25mm standard sieve, then move into a centrifugal granulator and stir to form 0.6~1.25mm sized granules, after cooling, slowly add the remaining 50% by mass of silicon dioxide and 50% by mass of hydrogenated vegetable oil prepared in (1) into the centrifugal granulator to wrap on the surface of the granules, and then gradually add Calcium stearate and the hydroxypropyl methylcellulose solution prepared in (2) are added while stirring to make a rumen-passing pantothenic acid additive for beef cattle.
3) Prepare a sugar-free non-dairy cream, which is developed to solve the problem of edible cream food to regulate, stabilize and control the blood sugar level of diabetic patients, reduce or even eliminate the need for hypoglycemic drugs. The sugar-free non-dairy cream is composed of hydrogenated vegetable oil, casein Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Triglycerol Monostearate, Monoglyceryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Salt, Composition of essence, cyclamate, aspartame and water, melt hydrogenated vegetable oil, add sodium caseinate, disodium hydrogen phosphate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, soybean lecithin, triglycerol monostearate when the temperature rises to 75°C fat, sorbitol, glycerin, xanthan gum, guar gum, and microcrystalline cellulose are mixed, then water, salt, food flavor, cyclamate, and aspartame are added, homogenized, cooled to 2-5°C, and Aging, after filling, the cream is quickly frozen at a low temperature of -18°C~-20°C, and frozen into a finished product. It is suitable for all kinds of people, especially for diabetics and young children. It has no sugar, can be stable, and can control the blood sugar level of diabetics. Beneficial effect on the healthy growth of children’s teeth.
4) Prepare a wax-free mascara. Including: a thickener; the thickener is one or more of hydrogenated vegetable oil, high carbon alcohol and high carbonic acid. In the present invention, hydrogenated vegetable oil, high-carbon alcohol and/or high carbonic acid are used to replace waxy raw materials in mascara, and used as a thickener. Hydrogenated vegetable oil, high-carbon alcohol and/or high carbonic acid have low viscosity, smooth application, and are not easy to use The ends of the eyelashes form particles or fly legs, which can significantly improve the user experience. Moreover, hydrogenated vegetable oil, high-carbon alcohol and/or high carbonic acid are used to shape the eyelashes. The hydrogenated vegetable oil, high-carbon alcohol and/or high carbonic acid have a light skin feel and a low melting point, which can make the mascara feel no weight when used.
5) Prepare a birthday candle made of vegetable oil, which mainly contains the following components by weight: 2-40 parts of vegetable oil, 30-80 parts of hydrogenated vegetable oil, 20-80 parts of stearic acid, 2 parts of polyglycerol fatty acid ester -20 copies. The preparation method of the birthday candle is as follows: under the heating condition of 60-70°C, mix vegetable oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, stearic acid and polyglycerol fatty acid ester in proportion, stir evenly, and then inject it into the fetal membrane to cool and shape it, namely have to. The beneficial effects of the present invention are: the prepared candle has high melting point (greater than 58°C), high strength, high hardness (100g/5 seconds/25°C penetration value is generally less than 3mm), and is not easily deformed; the vegetable oil and vegetable oil used for deep processing The products are all edible materials, safe and hygienic; the preparation method of the invention is simple, and the production can be carried out only by using the existing equipment for producing candles.