1) Hydrogenated Palm Oil prepares a plastic pencil, including a barrel, a refill, and a cover; the components of the barrel include 30wt%~50wt% polystyrene (PS), and add polyethylene (PE), 10wt%~ 30wt% synthetic rubber, 2wt%~8wt%, nucleating agent, 30wt%~50wt% talc, 5wt%~10wt% calcium stearate; the components of the refill include 20wt%~50wt% polystyrene ( PS), 2wt%~10wt% silicone polymer, 30wt%~60wt% graphite powder, 2wt%~10wt% hydrogenated palm oil, 2wt%~10wt% oleamide, 5wt%~10wt% synthetic rubber; the pen The components of the skin include 70wt%~90wt% polystyrene (PS), 5wt%~20wt% masterbatch, 2wt%~10wt% hydrogenated palm oil; among the above components, wt% is the weight percentage. The pen holder and the pen core of the invention are not easy to be broken, the pen core has good sharpness and vividness, and is not easy to drop slag, and the manufacturing cost is low.
2) Hydrogenated Palm Oil prepares a high-quality glycerol monostearate. The method includes the reaction of raw hydrogenated palm oil and glycerol under the catalysis of strong base to form ester, and then four-stage distillation to obtain high-quality monostearic acid. Glycerides. The acid value of the product of the invention is reduced to below 0.4, and the freezing point is increased to 64-66 DEG C, which improves the quality of the product and overcomes the difficulties of the prior art. At the same time, the present invention eliminates the problems of slag clogging the pipeline during the distillation process and scaling on the condensation surface of the evaporation surface, which leads to lower production efficiency, lower product quality, discontinuous production, and low processing efficiency. The recovered glycerol and hydrogenated palm oil can be recycled, with low cost, high yield, improved product quality, and high controllability of the entire process, which is suitable for industrial production.
3) Hydrogenated Palm Oil prepares a microencapsulated formic acid, the microencapsulated formic acid includes: hydrogenated palm oil 45%-55%; calcium formate 23%-29%; solid acid 22%-26%; wherein the percentages are by weight Percentage, the calcium formate and solid acid are encapsulated in the hydrogenated palm oil. The production process of the present invention adopts the combined process of high shear and stirring and the spray condensation process technology. The microcapsule formic acid and the preparation method thereof of the present invention are protected by burying calcium formate and fumarate with hydrogenated oil, and then sent into the intestinal tract of animals. , which is then released in the gut, where it reacts to produce formic acid. This method of indirectly feeding formic acid into the intestinal tract overcomes the defect that formic acid is unstable and cannot directly enter the intestinal tract, overcomes the defect that formic acid derivatives cannot replace formic acid in the intestinal tract, and overcomes the “acid raw material and strong acid and weak base salt together microscopically.” Difficulty in capsule handling” has a wider range of applications.
4) The method for preparing vinyl bis-stearamide from Hydrogenated Palm Oil, using hydrogenated palm oil as raw material, reacting stearic acid obtained by saponification with ethylenediamine, using T501 as antioxidant, compounding phosphoric acid and lithium tert-butoxide As a catalyst, vinylbisstearamide is prepared. The preparation process of the invention is simple, the reaction conditions are not harsh, and there are no three wastes; the reaction temperature of the hydrogenated palm oil saponification reaction is low, the time is short, and the saponification rate is high; Narrow and high yield.
5) Hydrogenated Palm Oil to prepare a coated calcium chloride, the coated calcium chloride, in parts by weight, includes the following raw materials: 5-20 parts of hydrogenated palm oil; 5-20 parts of hydrogenated castor oil; 4-20 parts of silicon dioxide 30 copies; 1~20 copies of fatty acid calcium; 60~85 copies of calcium chloride. In the present invention, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated castor oil, silicon dioxide and fatty acid calcium are used as packaging materials, and calcium chloride is used as core material. The coated calcium chloride not only makes up for the defect that the calcium chloride raw material is easy to absorb moisture, but also ensures that the calcium chloride safely passes through the rumen and reaches the intestinal tract smoothly, which greatly improves the bioavailability of calcium chloride.
6) Hydrogenated Palm Oil is used to prepare medicines for the treatment of coronary heart disease and angina pectoris. Soybean oil 5~100; beeswax 0.1~3; hydrogenated palm oil 0.4~10; soybean lecithin 0.2~5; methyl silicone oil 0.01~0.5; gelatin 8~150; glycerin 3~80; distilled water 8~150; ethyl paraben Ester 0.01~0.8, the preparation method is to prepare a glue solution with an appropriate amount of distilled water, gelatin, glycerin, and ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate; add quantitative beeswax and hydrogenated palm oil to soybean oil, and heat to make the above two substances in soybean oil. Completely dissolve, cool, add soybean lecithin, stir well to make it uniform; then add Gynostemma Gynostemma glycosides, hawthorn extract, pueraria total flavonoids powder that have passed through a 60-mesh sieve one by one, stir well to make it evenly mixed, pass through colloid mill twice , add methyl silicone oil, let it stand, vacuumize, and wait until the bubbles in the liquid are basically removed, and then use it for standby; use the melted rubber hydraulic pills, each with 580 mg, and the thickness of the rubber skin is about 0.85~0.95mm.