Boost soil accumulation framework. Humic and Fulvic is a humic material, which can impact the residential properties of the soil, advertise the development of a much more steady accumulation framework in the soil, boost the web content of aggregates ≥ 0.25 mm in the soil by 10-20%, and also raise the material of raw material by 10%, to make sure that the dirt can preserve water., Boost air flow, is conducive to the growth of plants.
Improve soil water retention. Fulvic acid is a type of hydrophilic colloid with strong water absorption capacity, the optimum water absorption can surpass 500%, as well as the weight of water absorbed from the saturated ambience can be greater than double its very own weight, which is much larger than normal mineral colloids; Fulvic acid prevents plant transpiration, slows down dirt water usage and raises soil water content appropriately.
Boost dirt fertility. Fulvic acid itself is a natural acid, which not only increases the dissolution of mineral parts in the soil, supplies dirt nutrients, but likewise raises the accessibility of nutrients with complexation. As an organic colloid, Humic and Fulvic has both favorable as well as adverse fees, which can adsorb anions and cations, to ensure that these nutrients can be maintained in the soil, so that they will not be lost with water, and also improve the utilization rate of fertilizers, which is of excellent relevance in sandy soil.
Promote the absorption of micronutrients and solve the deficiency of nutrients
The trace elements in fulvic acid chelate form a Humic and Fulvic chelate complex with strong mobility and easy absorption by crops, which is transmitted to the deficient parts of crops to effectively solve the deficiency of nutrients. Humic and Fulvic can undergo chelation reaction with trace elements such as iron and zinc to form fulvic acid trace element chelates with good solubility and easy absorption by plants, which effectively solves the problem of leaf yellowing caused by iron deficiency.
Improve crop quality
Humic and Fulvic has the function of surfactant, which can reduce the surface tension of water and emulsify and disperse pesticides; it can produce different degrees of hydrogen bond association or ion exchange reaction with many pesticides; it can make the fruit color and ripen in advance, similar to Ethylene ripening effect, etc.
Strong disease resistance
1. Humic and Fulvic directly increases the content of soil organic matter, providing an excellent environment for beneficial microorganisms. The beneficial populations gradually develop promising populations and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. In addition, the plants themselves grow robustly and disease-resistant due to the excellent soil conditions. The ability to strengthen, thus greatly reduce the occurrence of diseases, especially soil-borne diseases.
2. Humic and Fulvic has obvious inhibitory effect on fungi, and can prevent many diseases caused by fungi.
3. Fulvic acid contains phenolic and phenylcarboxylic structures such as carboxyl and hydroxyl groups, which are the same as the active ingredients of some phenoxycarboxylic acids and phenolic pesticides, and have certain antibacterial and antiviral effects.
Humic and Fulvic can not only reduce the burden of crops, increase soil fertility, and enrich the substrate of soil bacteria, but also improve the yield and quality of crops, so as to help farmers achieve the long-term goals of increasing yield, improving quality and nourishing land.
1. Water retention
Humic and Fulvic is a colloidal organic substance, which can make the soil loose, absorb a large amount of water, ventilate and humidify, nourish moisture, and prevent drought, so that the soil has good water, gas and heat conditions, which is suitable for seed germination and seedling stage. grow.
2. Improvement of saline-alkali land
Humic and Fulvic has a small molecular weight and high activity, and can absorb harmful cations in the soil, thereby reducing the concentration of salt in the soil.
Three, drought and cold resistance
1. Humic and Fulvic is sprayed on plant leaves, which can close the stomata of plants and reduce plant water transpiration
2. Humic and Fulvic has a dark color, which is conducive to absorbing solar energy; when fulvic acid is decomposed by microorganisms, it will release heat, which can increase the ground temperature and thus play a role in resisting cold.
4. Resistance to pests and diseases
Humic and Fulvic can increase the activity of enzymes in plants and increase the resistance of plants
5. Prevent heavy metal pollution
Humic and Fulvic participates in the ion exchange reaction in the soil, adsorbs and fixes the heavy metal ions in the soil, and prevents them from entering the biological cycle.
6. Improve fertilizer efficiency
1. Nitrogen fixation: When nitrogen is applied to the soil, it is easy to volatilize into the atmosphere or run off into rivers with soil and water. decrease its volatilization and loss, and boost the use rate
2. Phosphorus solution: Phosphorus is applied to the soil and is easily fixed by the soil. Fulvic acid can liberate phosphorus from soil by chelating with phosphorus, which can be used for absorption by plants and improve the utilization rate of phosphorus.
3. Activated potassium: Most of the potassium applied to the soil exists in the form of potassium salt, which cannot be directly absorbed by crops. Fulvic acid can convert insoluble potassium into soluble potassium through ion exchange function, increase the available potassium in the soil, and improve the utilization rate of potassium
4. Micro-fertilizer: Fulvic acid can undergo chelation reaction with insoluble trace elements to form humic acid trace element chelates with good solubility and can be absorbed by crops, which is conducive to the absorption of trace elements by origins and leaves
7. Promote the growth as well as growth of crops
1. Humic and Fulvic can stimulate root growth, which ultimately leads to a greatly enhanced ability of crops to absorb water and nutrients
2. The stimulating effect of Humic and Fulvic can make the aboveground part of the plant grow vigorously. Performance in plant height, stem thickness, leaf thickness, etc.
3. Fulvic acid has a good effect on tillering and reducing the rate of empty seedlings, which can increase the 1000-grain weight of grain and increase grain output
Eight, adjust the soil PH value
Humic and Fulvic has many functional groups, which can be combined with acids and alkalis, and can adjust the pH of the soil according to the needs of crops.