Place of Origin:
white crystal powder
Cool Dry Place
Syntheses Material Intermediates
1.45 (60% aq.)
The pure product is white crystal. The industrial product is a colorless to light yellow transparent liquid. Easily soluble in water, soluble in methanol and ethanol. Hydroxyethylidene diphosphonic acid is a chemical raw material that is often used in industrial water treatment, household cleaning products and personal care products.
- This product is the main material of non-cyanide electroplating. It is formulated into a non-cyanide copper electroplating solution, and the bonding force of the copper layer directly electroplated on the sodium iron is good. The coating is smooth and the color is good. The general dosage is 60% and the content is 100～120mChemicalbookl/L. The amount of copper sulfate is 15-20g/L. In addition, before electroplating, immerse the plated parts in the 1% to 2% solution of this product to turn the plated parts into an activated state, and then electroplating can improve the effect.
- It is often used as scale and corrosion inhibitor in boiler water, circulating water, and oilfield water injection treatment. It is often compounded with polyhydroxy acid scale inhibitor and dispersant. It can also be used as complexing agent for non-cyanide electroplating, fixing agent for bleaching and dyeing industry, and hydrogen peroxide stabilizer.
- Hydroxyethylidene diphosphonic acid (HEDP) is a new type of chlorine-free electroplating complexing agent, used as the main agent of stable water quality in the circulating cooling water system, and has the effect of corrosion and scale inhibition. This product is one of the organic water sheeting agents without phosphonic acid. There are some other varieties of this kind of products produced in China, such as amino trimethylene phosphonic acid (ATMP): [CH2PO(OH)2]3N and ethyl Diamine tetramethylene phosphoric acid (EDTMP) and so on. Organic polyphosphonic acid is a type of water treatment agent developed in the late 1960s and confirmed around the 1970s. The emergence of this type of treatment agent has made water sheeting technology a big step forward. Compared with organic polyphosphate, Chemicalbook organic polyphosphonic acid has the chemical stability of good medicine, is not easy to hydrolyze, can withstand higher temperature and small dosage, and has the characteristics of anti-scaling performance. It is a kind of cathode type corrosion inhibitor and a kind of non-chemical equivalent scale inhibitor. When used in combination with other water treatment agents, it exhibits an ideal synergistic effect. It has excellent chelating ability to many metal ions such as calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, etc., and even has good deactivation effect on inorganic salts of these metals such as CaSO4, CaCO3, MgSiO3, etc., so it is widely used in water treatment technology. The product is low in toxicity, and the LD50 of subcutaneous injection in mice is 486.4mg/kg.
- Phosphorylation reagent for protected serine and pyranose.
- As a scale inhibitor, the general use concentration is 1~10mg/L, as a corrosion inhibitor, the general use concentration is 10~50mg/L; as a cleaning agent, the general use concentration is 1000~2000mg/L; it is usually used in conjunction with polycarboxylic acid type scale inhibitor and dispersant.
- It is a scale and corrosion inhibitor for boilers and heat exchangers, a complexing agent for non-cyanide electroplating, a chelating agent for soap, and a cleaning agent for metals and non-metals.
- After mixing phosphorus trichloride and glacial acetic acid, heating and distilling to obtain acetyl chloride (see 00510), and then reacting with phosphorous acid. The commercially available product is a viscous liquid diluted with water to a content of 50%. Each ton of product consumes 931kg of phosphorus trichloride (95%) and 591kg of glacial acetic acid.
- The industry usually uses glacial acetic acid and phosphoryl trichloride futures, and then the condensation of acylated products and phosphorous trichloride hydrolyzate. Add the measured water and glacial acetic acid into the reaction kettle and stir evenly. Under cooling, phosphorus trichloride is added dropwise, and the reaction temperature is controlled at 40-80°C. The by-product chlorinated Chemicalbook hydrogen gas is condensed and sent to the absorption tower to recover hydrochloric acid. The overflowing acetyl chloride and acetic acid are still returned to the reactor after being condensed. After dropping the phosphorus trichloride, the temperature is raised to 100-130°C and refluxed for 4 to 5 hours. After the reaction is over, it is hydrolyzed by steam to distill out the remaining acetic acid and low boiling point substances. Get the product.
- Through the nucleophilic addition of diethylenetriamine and formaldehyde, the addition product is esterified with the phosphorus trichloride hydrolysis product, and the product is neutralized. See EDTMP for details.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.