1. Nutritional value: The nutritional concept focuses on the balance between various fatty acids. The fatty acid composition ratio in thorn fruit oil is similar to the 1:1:1 structure ratio of human fatty acids, which can be well absorbed and utilized by the human body. Resources”; a complete range of vitamins, trace elements and amino acids can balance the deficiencies in the diet and provide essential nutrients for the human body. This also provides a scientific basis for the Naxi people in Lijiang area to consume thorn fruit oil since ancient times. In order to obtain the best Storage conditions, studies have found that its peroxidation rate increases with time, so it should be stored in a dry place. At the same time, adding 50% vitamin E can slow down the rate of peroxidation and prolong the time of peroxidation. Save time.
2. Regulate blood lipids: establish a hyperlipidemia rat model, and confirm that the green thorn fruit oil has the pharmacological effect of regulating blood lipids. Small doses can reduce serum total cholesterol (TC) and triglycerides (TG), increase high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C), and large doses can also increase hepatic lipase (HL) activity and improve lipid metabolism. By shortening the residence time of dietary lipids in the gut.
3. Inhibiting platelet aggregation: Studies have found that a certain dose has the pharmacological effects of reducing TC, regulating TG, and inhibiting human platelet aggregation in vitro, thereby delaying and inhibiting the formation and development of atherosclerosis. The pharmacological effect of inhibiting platelet aggregation is comparable to the same dose of deep-sea fish oil.
4. Antioxidant effect: study its effect on regulating blood lipids and human platelet aggregation in vitro, and found that a certain dose of green thorn fruit oil can increase the level of serum superoxide dismutase (SOD) in hyperlipidemia rats. level, indicating that thorn fruit oil has a certain antioxidant effect.
5. Antibacterial effect: Studies have shown that the combination of green thorn fruit oil and Pu’er tea has a synergistic effect on the antibacterial effect, and the combination of the two has better antibacterial effect at room temperature.
6. Anti-hypoxia effect: The functional test method of health food shows that it has the effect of improving hypoxia endurance in mice. To this end, thorn fruit oil can be developed into a new type of plant-based anti-hypoxia health functional food, suitable for people who work or travel in hypoxic environments and people who have brain hypoxia due to high mental work. High cholesterol and fat oxidative defects.
7. Skin care effect: The research results show that adding pomegranate oil to facial cream and skin care products can significantly improve the moisturizing properties of the skin, making the skin smoother and healthier. It has the functions of quickly penetrating the skin, nourishing the skin, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, etc. It can be directly applied to the skin to make the skin visibly smooth and soft. Rich in palmitic acid, it is a good basic raw material for cosmetics, and provides a scientific basis for Mosuo people to use green thorn oil for hair care and skin care.