Glycyrrhizic is derived from the beginnings as well as origins of licorice, a leguminous plant, as well as likewise is the major energetic component in licorice, with a material of worrying 10%. Glycyrrhizic acid, similarly called glycyrrhizin and also glycyrrhizin, is a glycoside comprised of glycyrrhetinic acid and also 2 molecules of glucuronic acid. White to a little yellow crystalline powder, odorless, with a details sweet preference, the wonderful taste is about 200 times that of sucrose. Its sweet taste is different from sugar such as sucrose. It takes a while to have a pleasurable taste after the access, nonetheless it lasts for a long time. A percentage of liquiritin as well as likewise sucrose can utilize 20% much less sucrose without changing the wonderful preference. Although it has no aroma, it has fragrance-enhancing result. The liquid solution is weakly acidic, and also the pH worth of 2% solution is 2.5 ~ 3.5. Insoluble in water, deteriorate ethanol. Soluble in hot water, it comes to be thick jelly after cooling off. Glycyrrhizic acid is a triterpene saponin. Additionally, there are liquiritin, isoliquiritin and so forth. Glycyrrhiza sp., a leguminous plant, is an important standard Chinese medication. It is made use of in 74 of the 110 prescriptions in “Creating on Febrile Diseases”. Glycyrrhizic is gotten rid of from licorice and has an unique wonderful choice. It is mostly taken advantage of in food, as well as it is additionally used in numerous other markets such as medicine, cosmetics and also cigarettes. Because of the fact that glycyrrhizic acid is generally accompanied by pseudoaldosteronism in clinical application, experts have actually carried out a large amount of chemical synthesis and also architectural change of it, and also glycyrrhizic acid byproducts have a vast array of medical applications.
The application proportion of Glycyrrhizic in different sectors is as complies with: 26% for drugs and cosmetics, 70% for food, 4% for cigarettes and others. In regards to food: 1. Soy sauce: Glycyrrhizic can not just boost the salted preference to boost the fundamental taste of soy sauce, nonetheless also remove the bitter taste of saccharin, as well as also has a collaborating outcome on chemical taste agents. 2. Pickles: In the brine method of marinading pickles with saccharin, the bitterness of saccharin can be gotten rid of. In the process of pickling, it can get rid of the blemishes of fermentation falling short, staining and also hardening caused by adding much less sugar. 3. Spices: This item can be included with pickling seasoning fluid, spices powder or short-lived flavoring throughout diet regimen, which can raise the sweet taste and reduce the weird smell of various other chemical flavorings. 4. Bean paste: Pickled herring with tiny sauce can enhance the sweet taste and make the preference even. In terms of pharmaceutical cosmetics: 1. Glycyrrhizic is an all-natural surfactant, and its liquid option has weak foaming building. 2. It has AGTH-like biological activity and also has solid antibacterial and anti-inflammatory functions. It is typically utilized to deal with mucosal illness, and also it can stop cavities and also mouth ulcers when used in oral hygiene products. 3. It has a wide range of compatibility, and its usage in skin care items can boost the efficacy of various other energetic substances in sunlight security, bleaching, antipruritic, conditioning, and also mark healing. 4. Composite with aescin, aescin, and so on, made use of as a high-efficiency antiperspirant.
The Technological Process of Extracting Glycyrrhizic From Licorice
1. Pulverization: Take the roots and stems of licorice and pulverize them in a pulverizer, and pass through a 20-mesh sieve for later use. 2. Extraction: Take 200kg of the above-mentioned licorice coarse powder, put it into a 2000L enamel reaction kettle, add 1200kg of water, slowly heat up to 85-100°C, stir and extract for 2 hours, filter, add 1000kg of water to the filter residue, and extract twice according to the above method , combined 3 filtrates. 3. Concentration: Pump the extract into an enamel evaporator for concentration, and when it is concentrated to 1/5 of the original volume, filter it while it is hot. 4. Separation: Cool the filtrate to room temperature and add 95% ethanol to make the ethanol content in the extract reach 65%, let stand for 24 hours, then filter to remove vegetable protein and polysaccharide. 5. Precipitation: Take the licorice filtrate, put it into the sedimentation tank, add concentrated sulfuric acid to adjust the pH=3, and the glycyrrhizic acid will precipitate out, filter, wash twice with deionized water, and then vacuum dry. 6. Refining: Add 3 times the amount of acetone to the glycyrrhizic acid precipitation, heat and reflux for extraction for 3 hours, filter, and reflux the residue for 2 times, combine the reflux extracts for 3 times, filter, recover acetone, and obtain the wet product of Glycyrrhizic. 7. Drying: Put the wet product of dried oxalic acid into the drying room to dry, start to control the temperature at 45°C, dry for 1 hour, slowly raise the temperature to 85-95°C, and when it is about to dry, raise the temperature to 100°C, and finally bake at 105°C for 5 minutes . 8. Pulverization: Put the dried glycyrrhizic acid into a pulverizer to pulverize, and pass through a 60-80 mesh sieve to obtain Glycyrrhizic powder.
Qualitative and Quantitative Identification of Glycyrrhizic
1. Qualitative identification: ①Take a sample of 1-2 mg, put it on a white porcelain plate, add 4 drops of 4% sulfuric acid solution, and gradually turn orange-yellow to orange-red. ②Take 1g of the sample, add 10ml of water, stir to dissolve, divide into 2 equal parts, take one part and put it in a test tube, shake vigorously to produce persistent foam, add dilute H2SO4 to one part, a large amount of precipitation will be formed, and then add excess ammonia solution to precipitate Dissolve again. 2. Quantitative identification: Take 6g of sample, accurate to 1/10,000th, add 50ml of distilled water to dissolve, transfer to a 100ml volumetric flask, dilute to the mark with ethanol, stir well, let stand for 12h, take 25ml of supernatant with a pipette, put it in a beaker , add 3 drops of ammonia test solution, put it on a water bath to evaporate to a thick paste, add 30ml of water to dissolve, slowly add 5ml of 3% hydrochloric acid, let stand in ice water for about 30min, filter, wash the precipitate with ice water 4 times, each time with Add 5ml of ice water, discard the lotion and filtrate, collect the precipitate, place it on filter paper for 2-3 hours, dry and weigh.
About Products: If you need Glycyrrhizic as a cosmetic raw material, please contact our service staff directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price. As an experienced Glycyrrhizic manufacturer and supplier, ZSpharmac will provide Glycyrrhizic raw materials to customers all over the world for a long time. Over the years, the company has been adhering to the spirit of “integrity management, strict quality control, customer first”, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
Company Profile and Corporate Culture
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales .
The company’s competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry .
The company insists on the spirit of “sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god” , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
OUR MISSION Help China Chemicals to benefit the happiness of human life OUR VISSION Become the most trusted chemical supplier in the world OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY Striver – oriented, enrich employees, customer first, deep service, seek development OUR VALUES Be prepared for danger in times of peace, forge ahead actively, unity and cooperation, and be brave to fight
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Product Range: Cosmetic raw materials
Products/Service:Cosmetic raw materials (flavors and fragrances,antioxidant products, moisturizing and hydrating, whitening agents, cosmetic additives)
Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.