Method 1: Glycyrrhiza Fluid Extract is prepared as follows:
1) Select Ural licorice from Inner Mongolia, its raw material is red in color, powdery, and of good quality;
2) After cutting the licorice into 0.3-0.6cm pieces, fry the licorice in a pan on the induction cooker, adjust the power of the induction cooker to 800w, stir-fry slowly on a low heat, and fry evenly until the red color of the licorice skin fades and the licorice is slightly yellow;
3) According to the weight ratio of fried licorice and water 1:5, add water to the fried licorice in step 1) and soak for 2 hours, then condense and reflux to extract two water extracts, each extraction for 2 hours, and concentrate the two water extracts to form The first concentrate, the density of the first concentrate relative to water is 1.0693±0.0080
4) Add 95% ethanol to the fried licorice in step 1) according to the weight ratio of 1:7 of fried licorice and 95% ethanol, then condense and reflux to extract the alcohol extract twice, each time for 2 hours, and mix the two alcohol extracts ;
5) Mix the first concentrated solution in step 3) with the two alcohol extractions in step 4), stir evenly and then alcohol precipitate for 24 hours, and the alcohol precipitation solution is filtered with a 0.8 μm filter membrane and enters the secondary concentration process to obtain The second concentrate, the density of the second concentrate relative to water is 1.290±0.0080;
6) Add propylene glycol for preservation to the second concentrated solution to prepare fried Glycyrrhiza Fluid Extract. The weight ratio of the second concentrated solution to propylene glycol is 1:0.04.
Method 2: A method for preparing Glycyrrhiza Fluid Extract from glycyrrhizic acid production waste, comprising the following steps:
I. Leaching: use licorice waste residue (1) [note: the licorice waste residue (1) of the present invention is glycyrrhizic acid preparation process, after licorice slices are leached with water at high temperature, filter the obtained filter residue] at 40-100 ° C. leaching with alcohol ammonia solution for 1 to 10 hours; and filtering the obtained leaching solution, and the filtrate is set aside;
II. Treatment of waste liquid (3) after acid precipitation of glycyrrhizic acid: waste liquid (3) after acid precipitation of glycyrrhizic acid After the solution is concentrated, add acid to precipitate glycyrrhizic acid, then filter the obtained filtrate] and add alkali to adjust the pH value of the solution to weak acid or neutral, and filter out the insoluble matter for later use;
III. Concentration: fully mix the liquid obtained in the above steps I and II, and concentrate at 40-100°C to a thick paste to obtain Glycyrrhiza Fluid Extract; it also includes plant protein, polysaccharide, amino acid, etc. (2) [Note: This The plant protein, polysaccharide, amino acid, etc. described in the invention (2) are in the preparation process of glycyrrhizic acid, after the licorice extract solution is concentrated, then the plant protein, polysaccharide, amino acid, etc. that are separated out through alcohol precipitation] heating water is dissolved, centrifuged Separate, take the supernatant and add it to step III, mix it with the liquid obtained in steps I and II, and then concentrate to a paste. The alcohol ammonia solution is an aqueous solution containing 5-50% ethanol and 5-10% ammonia.