Natural Flavour & Fragrances
Place of Origin:
Daily Flavor, Food Flavor
Colourless to pale yellow
Colorless or light yellow liquid. The relative density is 0.9040-0.9350, the refractive index is 1.4580-1.4700, and the specific rotation is +10°–10°. There is a pungent smell of cooling medicine.
- It is mainly used in sanitary pharmaceutical products such as toothpaste, tooth powder, talcum powder, medicated soap, cooling oil, and anti-wind ointment. It can also be used in small amounts in the formulation of certain fragrances of daily chemical products.
- For food spice. It is one of the top ten essential oil varieties in the world. It can be used to prepare edible flavors such as toothpaste and 1:3 chewing gum. The dosage is 130mg/kg in candies; 76mg/kg in bakery; 1.7mg/kg in soft drinks; 0.5-50mg/kg in cold drinks and 1.0mg/kg in alcoholic beverages. It can also be used as a raw material for cooling oil, anti-wind ointment, oral inflammation and rhinitis medication.
- Edible spices. Mainly used in the preparation of chewing gum and cough drops flavors.
- Used to treat neuralgia.
- It is used in the preparation of cough suppressants, mouthwashes, insecticide ointments and the preparation of toothpaste, tooth powder, candy and other flavors.
- It is obtained by steam distillation from the fresh leaves of Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus globulus) or other eucalyptus trees, camphor trees and camphor trees of the Myrtle family. The rate of obtaining Chemicalbook is 2% to 3%. Mainly produced in Spain, Portugal, Congo and South America. my country’s Yunnan, Guangdong, and Guangxi also have mass production, which is one of the top ten essential oils (production) in the world.
- The leaves of Eucalyptus globulus, a Myrtaceae plant native to Australia and distributed in Yunnan, Guangxi, Guangdong, Fujian, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and other places in my country, are obtained by steam distillation. The oil yield of fresh leaves of Eucalyptus globulus is about It is 0.5%～1.0%, and the dry leaf is 1.5%～4.0%. Put Eucalyptus globulus leaves into a distillation pot with an amount of 2Chemicalbook00～250kg/m3, distill on water for 1I5～2h, and control the amount of distillate to 1L/(min·m3). The distillate is cooled, clarified, separated from oil and water, and dehydrated in a vacuum to obtain a finished product of eucalyptus oil. The leaves of lemon eucalyptus or broadleaf eucalyptus can also be used as raw materials to make finished products.
- It is obtained by steam distillation of fresh branches and leaves of Eucalyptus citriodora. The yield is 0.6% to 2%.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.