Dimyricetin is among the major energetic parts of creeping plant tea, with a selection of organic features, such as cost-free extreme scavenging, anti-oxidation, anti-hypertension, anti-thrombosis, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory as well as other strange impacts. As an unique type of flavonoids, dihydromyricetin not just has the general buildings of flavonoids, yet additionally has the functions of eliminating alcohol addiction, stopping alcoholic liver, fatty liver, inhibiting the deterioration of liver cells, and also minimizing the occurrence of liver cancer cells. A good item to protect the liver as well as protect the liver, hangover and hangover.
1. Antibacterial result: Medicinal experiments have actually shown that dihydromyricetin has anti-bacterial impacts on Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Aerogenes, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Rhododendron, Penicillium, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus flavus, Mucor and also Rhizopus all have anti-bacterial impacts, particularly on Gram-positive, Gram-negative cocci or bacilli.
2. Controling effect on blood sugar level as well as blood lipids: Pharmacological experiments of mouse gavage reveal that dihydromyricetin can dramatically inhibit the rise of blood sugar level in mice caused by alloxan, epinephrine, streptozotocin, etc, and also at the same time increase serum insulin At the same time, the lymphocyte infiltration in pancreatic tissue was considerably lowered, the inflammatory feedback was considerably alleviated, as well as the variety of pancreatic islets was significantly enhanced. Dihydromyricetin can minimize serum triacylglycerol (TG) web content in streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemia rats, yet has no considerable result on lotion amount to cholesterol (TC) and also high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL2C) material.
3. Hepatoprotective impact: Dihydromyricetin has significant protective impact on rat hepatocytes from carbon tetrachloride poisoning injury, D2 galactosamine and lipopolysaccharide-induced liver injury in mice. Dihydromyricetin can secure the liver, accelerate the rapid decay of acetaldehyde, a metabolite of ethanol, and transform it right into a non-toxic substance, minimizing its damages to liver cells. In addition, dihydromyricetin can improve the rise of serum lactate dehydrogenase task triggered by liver cell injury, hinder the development of collagen fibers in hepatic M cells, so regarding safeguard the liver as well as shield the liver, and significantly decrease the damage of ethanol to the liver. The typical state of the liver can be promptly recovered. Microherb examination proves that dihydromyricetin can protect the liver, speed up the rapid decomposition of acetaldehyde, a metabolite of ethanol, right into non-toxic compounds, as well as reduce damages to liver cells. Dihydromyricetin functions quickly as well as has a long-lasting effect.
4. Antioxidant effect: Dihydromyricetin with a purity of 98% can considerably prevent the formation of malondialdehyde (MDA) in rat myocardial, liver and also brain cells homogenates, as well as hinder MDA with the boost of dihydromyricetin concentration. The effect of generation enhanced, and the scavenging price of diphenyltrinitrophenylhydrazine (DPPH) cost-free radicals in the examination system with a content of 99% dihydromyricetin. Dihydromyricetin can dramatically inhibit the development of MDA in oil, and also the antioxidant impact is improved with the rise of dihydromyricetin purity (60%-90%); it has solid antioxidant result on animal and also vegetable oils.
5. Anti-tumor effect: Recently, the anti-tumor pharmacodynamics research study found that a person of its energetic components, the tiny particle compound of rhodopsin, has a fairly solid anti-cancer impact. Artificial insemination and also in vivo anti-tumor research studies have actually located that the substance can improve lump treatment effects and improve individuals’ vital signs by inhibiting tumor blood vessel growth, managing and boosting cellular immune function, etc revealed substantial tumor suppressor impact.
6.hangover and liver protection
There is still a lack of treatment for alcohol abuse and dependence, and currently, the FDA has only approved three oral medications and one injectable drug. Dihydromyricetin can increase the expression of GABAARs a4 subunits in hippocampus and neurons, play a role in resisting alcoholism and alcohol dependence, and is expected to be a candidate drug for the treatment of alcohol use disorder (AUD). Giving dihydromyricetin can prolong the tolerance time of drunken mice, and can significantly shorten the sobering time, which proves that dihydromyricetin has a good anti-drunk and hangover effect.
In addition, dihydromyricetin can also effectively protect liver damage, and can inhibit lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), ALT, aspartate aminotransferase (AST), lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), ALT, aspartate aminotransferase (AST), The increase of α-vitamin E and GSG/GSSH has better liver protection. Dihydromyricetin has protective effects on P. acnes and lipopolysaccharide-induced liver injury in mice, and inhibits the secretion of LTB4 and LTC4 in peritoneal neutrophils in a dose-dependent manner. The ethanol-induced mouse liver injury model also demonstrated that dihydromyricetin can effectively increase the level of hepatic reduced glutathione (GSH) and reduce the level of hepatic MDA. In addition, dihydromyricetin can also reduce the amount of triacylglycerol (TG), reduce steatosis of liver cells, and has a significant protective effect on ethanol-induced liver injury. ethanol-induced membrane lipid peroxidation.