The application examples of diethylene glycol diester distearate are as follows:
1) Prepare a modified asphalt; the modified asphalt includes the following raw materials in parts by weight: 80-100 parts of base asphalt, 10-20 parts of waste rubber, 12-16 parts of kanestone, 7-11 parts of chitin fiber, 5-7 parts of hexafluoropropylene, 2-4 parts of Diethylene Glycol Distearate, 1-3 parts of acetyl trioctyl citrate, 1-2 parts of azobisisobutyronitrile; Chitin fiber, hexafluoropropylene, Diethylene Glycol Distearate, acetyl trioctyl citrate and azobisisobutyronitrile as raw materials are prepared by the above process, making full use of waste rubber, reducing pollution and saving resources. The prepared asphalt pull High elongation and softening point, the overall performance is obviously improved, and the performance is still relatively stable under low temperature conditions. The preparation process of the present invention is simple, and it is easy to realize industrial production, which is worth popularizing.
2) Prepare a special oil-resistant and flame-retardant cable for oil platforms, including the cable core and sheath. The sheath is made of modified nitrile rubber composite material. The raw materials of the nitrile rubber composite material include: nitrile rubber, EPDM rubber , ethylene-vinyl acetate, chlorinated polyethylene, stearic acid, zinc oxide, p-tert-butylphenol formaldehyde resin, 2,4-dichlorobenzoyl peroxide, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate, Silica-alumina carbon black, nano-silica, wollastonite, nano-zinc stannate, melamine phosphate, 6-chloro-N,N-diethyl-1,3,5-triazine-2,4-diamine , phosphorus silicon nitrogen flame retardant, Diethylene Glycol Distearate, 2-deoxy-2,2 difluoro-pentofuranose-1-one-3,5-dibenzoate, anti-aging agent, accelerator, silane coupling agent . The special oil-resistant and flame-retardant cable for oil platforms proposed by the invention has excellent mechanical properties, good aging resistance and low-temperature resistance, and excellent flame-retardant and oil-resistant properties.
3) Prepare a modified attapulgite for shock-resistant power cable insulation sheath material. It is made of the following raw materials in parts by weight: attapulgite 56-74, carboxyl-terminated liquid nitrile rubber 10-15, 2-ethyl-4-methylimidazole 2-3, trimethylolpropane cocoate 3-5, basic magnesium sulfate whisker 5-10, β-crystalline polypropylene 15-25, boron phosphate 5-10, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate 7-14, shellac 6-12, Diethylene Glycol Distearate 5- 10. 4,4′-dihydroxybiphenyl 1-2, butyl acetyl ricinoleate 2-4, copper 2-ethylhexanoate 1.5-2.5, additives 4-6. The surface property of the modified attapulgite of the present invention changes from hydrophilic to hydrophobic, and has good compatibility with the organic high polymer matrix, and its dispersibility in the organic high polymer matrix is obviously enhanced, which can significantly improve the unevenness. The filling performance and reinforcing effect of the rod stone can improve the physical and chemical properties of the composite material, which has important economic benefits.
4) Prepare a vermiculite powder thermal insulation PP foam board, which is made of the following raw materials in parts by weight: polypropylene 77-93, insect white wax 4-7, zinc stearate 2-3, foam glass waste 14-22, Waste foam concrete 18-26, Diethylene Glycol Distearate 10-15, calcium stearate 1-2, vermiculite powder 19-31, 4,4′-oxobisbenzenesulfonyl hydrazide 1-2, magnesium alloy slag 16-28 , Diethylhexyl maleate 9-16, aluminum zirconate fiber 10-15, cork powder 17-24, sodium silicate slag 21-33, polysiloxane-polyalkoxy ether copolymer 1-2. The foam glass waste, waste foam concrete, aluminum zirconate fiber, cork powder and other raw materials added in the invention can not only improve the mechanical properties of the material, but also reduce the thermal conductivity of the material and improve the thermal insulation performance of the material. The PP foam board prepared by the invention has high tensile strength, excellent thermal insulation performance, good weather resistance and durability.
5) Prepare a high-temperature aging-resistant silicone rubber compound. It is made of the following raw materials in parts by weight: p-phenylene silicone rubber 75-95, borosilicate rubber 20-40, dihydroxypolydimethylsiloxane 4-8, zinc oxide powder 3-6, Diethylene Glycol Distearate2 -4. Tris(trimethylsilane) borate 5-10, pine tar oil 8-12, waste glass powder 10-15, furfuryl alcohol furfural resin 10-15, 2,5-dimethyl-2,5-bis (tert-butyl peroxide) hexane 2-3, diallyl phthalate 5-10, titanium dioxide 8-12, 1,3-di-o-tolylguanidine 1-2, 4,4′-di Aminodiphenylmethane 1-2, additives 2.5-4.5. The silicone rubber compound of the present invention has excellent high temperature resistance, thermal stability and aging resistance, and can still maintain excellent mechanical properties under high temperature conditions. The market application prospect is broad.