Place of Origin:
1. Cuprous iodide has a wide range of uses. It can be used as an organic synthesis catalyst, resin modifier, artificial rainfall agent, anode ray tube covering, and a source of iodine in iodized salt. In the presence of 1,2- or 1,3-diamine ligands, cuprous iodide can catalyze the conversion of brominated aromatic hydrocarbons, brominated heterocyclic compounds and vinyl bromide into corresponding iodides. The reaction is generally carried out in a dioxane solvent, with sodium iodide as the iodination reagent. Aromatic iodides are generally more active than the corresponding chlorides and iodides. Therefore, cuprous iodide can catalyze a series of coupled Chemicalbook reactions involving halogenated hydrocarbons, such as Heck reaction, Stille reaction, Suzuki reaction and Ullmann reaction. The coupling reaction of 2-bromo-1-octene-3-ol and 1-nonyne in the presence of dichlorobis(triphenylphosphine) palladium(II), cuprous chloride and diethylamine produces 7 -Methylene-8-hexadec-6-ol.
2. Used as organic reaction catalyst, anode ray tube covering, and also used as animal feed additives.
3. As a catalyst in many reactions involving Grignard reagents, cuprous iodide is also used in dry Wiff rearrangement reactions.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.