(1) dissolving the soluble copper salt in an appropriate amount of water, filtering impurities after heating and stirring to obtain a soluble copper salt solution;
(2) dissolving the soluble carbonate in an appropriate amount of water, and stirring until completely dissolved to obtain a soluble carbonate solution;
(3) slowly adding the soluble carbonate solution to the soluble copper salt solution, heating and stirring to produce a light green precipitate;
(4) filter the light green precipitate, then disperse the light green precipitate in an appropriate amount of water, heat and stir, then filter and wash to obtain the purified light green precipitate;
(5) pulverize the light green precipitate after the purification is placed in an oven for drying to obtain a green product, i.e. basic copper carbonate;
(6) Test the acid radical content of the basic copper carbonate, if the acid radical content is greater than or equal to 0.05%, repeat steps (4)-(5); if the acid radical content is less than 0.05%, then enter step (7);
(7) Dissolving gluconolactone in an appropriate amount of water, heating until the dissolution is complete, and stopping heating to obtain a gluconolactone solution;
(8) adding basic copper carbonate to the gluconolactone solution, stirring and standing to crystallize;
(9) drying and pulverizing the crystal obtained in step (8) at 50-60° C. to obtain Cupric Gluconate.
Specifically, the parts by weight of raw materials for preparing the Cupric Gluconate are: 1 part of soluble copper salt; 1-1.15 parts of soluble carbonate; 1.1-1.2 parts of basic copper carbonate; 1 part of gluconolactone.
Specifically, when the soluble copper salt was dissolved in an appropriate amount of water, it was heated to 60° C. and the mixed solution was stirred for 1 hour, and impurities were filtered to obtain a blue transparent solution.
Preferably, in the step (3), the heating temperature is 60° C., and the stirring time is 1 hour.
Preferably, in the step (4), the light green precipitate is dispersed in an appropriate amount of water, heated to 60°C, and the mixture is stirred for 20 minutes, then filtered and washed with water, and the above steps are repeated for a total of 10 washes.
Preferably, the temperature in the oven in the step (5) is 50-60°C.
Preferably, in the step (8), the stirring time for the mixed solution is 1 hour.
Preferably, in the step (9), the temperature for drying the crystal is 50-60°C.
Preferably, the crystallization method adopts semi-solid phase reaction direct crystallization.
In summary, owing to adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the beneficial effect of the present invention is:
The invention has the advantages of adopting semi-solid phase crystallization, avoiding high-temperature concentration to produce red precipitate, and directly crystallizing without using organic solvents, greatly reducing crystallization cost, effectively improving crystallization yield, good product quality, and simple production equipment ,Low energy consumption.