Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide is widely used in textile, leather, paper, metal processing and other industries. Also used as pesticide emulsifier.
1) Prepare an environmentally friendly and energy-saving micro-carbon alcohol oil, which is mixed and stirred by water, mixed alcohol, catalyst, sugar, salt, petroleum ether, ethylene glycol butyl ether, acetone, cottonseed sulfated castor oil and cycloethylamine, Wherein, the proportion of water and mixed alcohol is 50% by weight: 50%, and the additions of catalyst, sugar, salt, petroleum ether, butyl glycol ether, acetone, cottonseed sulfated castor oil and cycloethylamine are respectively water 0.1%~0.3%, 0.05%~0.1%, 0.05%~0.1%, 0.2%~0.4%, 0.2%~0.4%, 0.4%~0.5%, 0.8%~1%, 0.02% of the total weight of mixed alcohol ~0.05%. The micro-carbon alcohol oil is added with sugar, salt, petroleum ether, ethylene glycol butyl ether, acetone, cottonseed Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide and cycloethylamine on the basis of water, mixed alcohol and catalyst, which greatly improves the combustion heat of the micro-carbon alcohol oil. Its combustion calorific value can be as high as 5500~7000 kcal/ton, so the micro-carbon alcohol oil can also be used in industry; due to the increase of viscosity, the consumption of micro-carbon alcohol oil is saved.
2) Prepare a collector for removing calcite by liquid reverse flotation. The collector is composed of the following substances. Each substance is calculated in parts by weight: 75-90 parts of Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide, 2-8 parts of fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, ten 6-10 parts of sodium dialkylbenzene sulfonate, 1-5 parts of fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether carboxylic acid, preparation method: 75-90 parts of sulfated castor oil, 2-8 parts of fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, 6 parts of -15 parts of sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate, 1-5 parts of fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether carboxylic acid are mixed, heated to 40-50 ° C, the raw materials are completely mixed evenly, and the liquid reverse flotation removal of calcite is obtained. Receiving agent. The collector of the invention can not only effectively remove the calcite in the phosphate rock, but also realize the normal temperature dispensing due to its liquid fluidity, and greatly reduce the production cost caused by steam or electric heating dispensing and heat preservation.
3) Prepare a softener including silicone, sulfated castor oil, magnesium chloride, polyvinyl alcohol, nylon oil, glycerin, calcium hydrogen phosphate, tartaric acid, glacial acetic acid, triethanolamine and dihydroxysuccinic acid; the silicone The parts by mass of Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide are 35-66 parts, the parts by mass of Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide are 6-24 parts, the parts by mass of magnesium chloride are -12-22 parts, the parts by mass of polyvinyl alcohol are 6-15 parts, and the parts by mass of polyvinyl alcohol are 6-15 parts. The parts by mass are 15-44 parts, the parts by mass of glycerol are 8-24 parts, the parts by mass of calcium hydrogen phosphate are 2-10 parts, the parts by mass of tartaric acid are 1-5- parts, the parts by mass of glacial acetic acid are 1-5 parts by mass 4-9 parts by mass, 1-5 parts by mass of triethanolamine, and 1-3 parts by mass of dihydroxysuccinic acid. The softener provided by the invention is convenient to use, can make real silk, lint, knitting, poplin and the like feel plump, soft and smooth, elastic and wear-resistant after washing and finishing clothes, and is convenient to produce and cheap.
4) Prepare a hydraulic support antifreeze, which is characterized in that the weight percentage of each component is: oleic acid triethanolamine: 5.0%-10.0%, sodium petroleum sulfonate: 4.0%-8.0%, Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide: 3.0%- 5.0%, sodium benzoate: 1.0% to 2.0%, triethanolamine: 5.0% to 8.0%, benzotriazole: 0.1% to 0.3%, ethylene glycol: 30.0% to 50.0%, OP-15: 2.0% to 3.5%, the balance is water, and the sum of the weight percentages of each component is 100%. The benefits of the present invention are: the compound use of triethanolamine oleate, sodium petroleum sulfonate and OP-15 greatly enhances the Rubber compatibility of hydraulic support antifreeze; Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide not only can be used as a lubricant for hydraulic support antifreeze, but also has strong resistance to hard water; sodium benzoate has strong bactericidal ability as a preservative; benzotriazole It has excellent corrosion inhibition ability for copper and its alloys.
5) Preparation of a modified casein for leather finishing. Prepared from the following raw materials (W%): Boiling Water 43.03-93.24, Casein 9.30-20.16, Ammonia (18%) 0.81-1.89, TX-100.06-0.14, Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide (70%) 1.40-3.02, Ethylene Glycol 2.79- 6.05, amine persulfate 0.06-0.14, caprolactam, 2.33-5.04, phenol 0.06-0.13, sodium benzoate 0.06-0.14, glycerin 0.03-0.07. The method is: add boiling water into the reaction kettle, then add ammonia water, casein, TX-10, Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide; add caprolactam to the boiling water to form auxiliary agent 1; add caprolactam to boiling water to form auxiliary agent 2; add persulfuric acid to boiling water Amine becomes auxiliary agent 3; add the formula amount of sodium phenylpotate into auxiliary agent 4 in boiling water; add phenol into boiling water to become auxiliary agent 5; add auxiliary agent 1, auxiliary agent 3 and ethylene glycol into the reaction kettle; Add agent 2 to the reaction kettle; add auxiliary agent 4, auxiliary agent 5 and glycerin to the reaction kettle and stir and discharge.