Place of Origin:
CAS 9003-01-4 carbomer 940
Cosmetic Raw Materials
Cool Dry Place
This product is light yellow liquid. Can be infinitely miscible with water.
- Used as scale inhibitor and dispersant in industrial water treatment. Good compatibility. It can also be used for pre-treatment of drinking water. Used to separate red mud in the preparation of alumina. Used to refine brine in chlor-alkali plants.
- Used in the preparation of finishing agents for leather and some high-end commodities, and the preparation of acrylic resin paints, etc.
- Used to fix chromium salt, assist tanning, reduce chromium pollution, etc.
- Used to improve the processing performance of PVC.
- Used as corrosion inhibitor, water quality stabilizer, quenching agent, thickener, etc.
- Used as leather finishing filler, textile sizing agent and water quality stabilizer.
- Used to make acrylic resin paint
- Can be used as a film-forming agent and adhesive in leather finishing agents, and also used to make polyacrylic resin latex paint, etc.
- It is widely used in the decoration of light leather such as top leather, garment leather, glove leather, etc. It can enhance the bending resistance, extensibility, light resistance, aging resistance, cold resistance, and heat resistance of the leather. It is the main ingredient to modify the grain leather with pigment paste. Modified film former.
- It is mostly used in the manufacture of cosmetics, as an ointment to promote the absorption of yellow mold gray mold, and it can also be used for controlled release of drugs.
- Put 530kg of deionized water into the polymerization kettle, add 41kg of OS-15 and stir to dissolve. Then add 4 kg of sodium lauryl sulfate, stir to dissolve and add 68 kg of mixed monomers (butyl acrylate, acrylonitrile) within 20 minutes. After stirring for 15mi, add 30kg of 1.5% ammonium persulfate aqueous solution, and add it in 3Chemicalbook within 0min. Continue stirring for 15 minutes and then slowly raise the temperature to 70°C, start to add the mixed monomer (272kg) dropwise, and finish the drop in about 1 hour. After the addition, keep stirring at 80°C for 1h. After the reaction is completed, the temperature is lowered to about 40°C, 70kg of OS-15 is added flatly, stirred for 15 minutes and then filtered to remove impurities to obtain the product.
- It is obtained by polymerizing acrylic acid as a monomer in the presence of an initiator. Acrylic acid preparation method a. The cyanoethanol method uses chloroethanol as a raw material to obtain cyanoethanol with sodium cyanide. Cyanoethanol is hydrolyzed at 175°C in the presence of sulfuric acid to obtain acrylic acid. b. Acrylonitrile hydrolysis method uses acrylonitrile as a raw material to hydrolyze acrylamide sulfate in the presence of sulfuric acid, and then hydrolyze to obtain acrylic acid. c. Lepe method and modified Lepe method: Dissolve acetylene in tetrahydrofuran and add it to the reactor after metering. In the presence of a catalyst composed of nickel bromide and copper bromide, carbon monoxide and water are passed through, and the reaction is carried out at 7.8-9.8 MPa at 200-225°C. d. Acrolein oxidation method mixes propylene, air, and water in the Chemicalbook at a ratio of 1:10:6 (V), and then passes them into the first fluidized bed, where the aluminum, vanadium, phosphorus, iron, aluminum, nickel, and potassium are mixed Under catalysis, it stays at 370～390℃ for 5.5s, and the linear velocity is 0.6m/s. Then it enters the second fluidized bed and stays for 2.25s under the catalysis of aluminum-vanadium=tungsten, and the reaction temperature is controlled at 270-300°C. The space-time yield of acrylic acid is 55-60 kg/m·h. This method is safe, light-pollution, and low-cost. It is the main production method at home and abroad. Preparation of polyacrylic acid Add deionized water to the polymerization kettle, heat it at 60-100°C, and start to add dropwise a mixed solution of ammonium persulfate and acrylic acid (prepared with deionized water). After the dripping, continue to keep the temperature and stir for 3 to 4 hours. Ready to get the product.
- Acrylic acid in the presence of ammonium persulfate initiated polymerization system.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.