A kind of coated Carbenoxolone liposome, calculated by weight percentage, each raw material composition and content are as follows:
The lecithin is soybean lecithin with a PC content of 25%, an industrial-grade product produced by Beijing Meiyasi Phospholipid Technology Co., Ltd.;
The glycyrrhetinic acid is a standard product with a purity of 98%, Shanghai Ronghe Pharmaceutical Technology Development Co., Ltd.;
Described water-soluble grease is PEG-6 octanoic acid caprate, Fu Platinum Chemical Co., Ltd.;
The polyol is 1,2-propanediol, an analytical-grade product produced by Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co., Ltd.;
The surfactant is polyoxyethylene sorbitan laurate, a chemical grade product produced by Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co., Ltd.;
The inorganic salt is magnesium sulfate, an analytical-grade product produced by Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co., Ltd.
A kind of preparation method of above-mentioned coating Carbenoxolone liposome specifically comprises the steps:
(1) dissolving lecithin in polyol at 20-80°C to obtain a uniformly dispersed organic phase component A;
(2) dissolving glycyrrhetinic acid in water-soluble oil at 100-300° C. to obtain a uniformly dispersed organic phase component B;
(3) Mix organic phase A and organic phase B uniformly to obtain organic phase C;
(4) Dispersing and dissolving surfactant and inorganic salt in water to obtain uniformly dispersed water phase components;
(5) Stir the aqueous phase component obtained in step (4) at a stirring speed of 300 to 800 rpm, and at the same time add the organic phase component C obtained in step (3) slowly and uniformly, and stir to obtain the Carbenoxolone liposome mixture suspension;
(6) The glycyrrhetinic acid liposome suspension obtained in step (3) was sonicated at 20% to 40% ultrasonic power for 1 to 8 minutes, stirred until the system was homogeneous and naturally cooled down to room temperature to obtain Carbenoxolone liposomes.