With the adjustment of my country’s agricultural industrial structure in recent years, the planting area and output of grapes have shown a linear upward trend. At the same time, grapes discard a large amount of grape skins as residues in the processing process. For example, grapes used for winemaking will produce more than 400,000 tons of grape skins every year. These grape pomace are discarded casually, causing pollution to the surrounding environment on the one hand. On the other hand, the anthocyanins contained in grape skins have strong oxidative properties, which can effectively remove free radicals in the human body, such as a series of active oxygen produced by cells in the process of aerobic metabolism.
Grape skin essence generally has some phenols, anthocyanins, and so on. Medical study has actually found that totally free radicals can cause peroxidative damages to proteins and also nucleic acid particles, which is the cause of some conditions (such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis and also arthrosclerosis) Inflammation, and so on) is the main reason. Grape skin anthocyanins also have various physical features such as advertising the regeneration of retinoid, getting rid of inflammation, improving the body’s immunity and anti-aging, and also can efficiently prevent as well as treat related conditions brought on by totally free radicals. The research study found that the antioxidant task of grape skin anthocyanins as well as α-tocopherol was equivalent.
DANG O et al. added anthocyanins extracted from grape skins to cigarette shreds, and the results showed that it can effectively reduce the peroxidative damage caused by smoking to the human body. However, the level of research on the extraction, purification and stability enhancement of Anthocyanin Naturals at home and abroad is generally low, and there are a series of problems such as low extraction rate and poor stability, which seriously restrict the development and development of grape skin anthocyanins. application. Therefore, how to improve the extraction rate and stability of Anthocyanin Naturals has become the current research focus and hotspot. The market application prospect is very broad, and it is also in line with the general direction of my country’s current efforts to build a socialist economical society.
Anthocyanin Naturals Pharmacological Action and Application
1. Antioxidant effect Studies have found that Anthocyanin Naturals mainly resist oxidation in three ways: one is to inhibit or scavenge free radicals. The second is to strengthen the antioxidant enzyme system. The third is to complex with metals. Extract high-purity anthocyanins from grape skin extract, and measure its half inhibitory concentration to stable free radical 1,1-diphenyl-2-trinitrophenylhydrazine (11-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl, DPPH) OH was produced by 2-deoxy-D-ribose method, and 80% of OH in the system could be removed when the mass concentration of grape skin anthocyanins was 10 g/L, indicating that grape skin anthocyanins had Strong antioxidant activity.
2. Antimutagenic effect More and more mutation inducers and carcinogens have been found in daily life, such as pyrolysis products Trp-P-1 and Trp-P-2 of tryptophan in roast beef, 2-amino- 3-Methanesulfonate quinoline, dimethyl sulfoxide extracted from grilled steak, etc. Studies have shown that grape skin anthocyanins have a strong anti-mutation effect and can effectively reduce mutations induced by mutation inducers.
The antimutagenic effect and mechanism of Anthocyanin Naturals were studied from the perspectives of genetics and biochemical toxicology, and the activity of glutathione-s-transferase (GST) The content of glutathione (glutathione reduced, GSH) was determined, and it was found that grape skin anthocyanins had a strong inhibitory effect on the micronucleus cells of polychromatic erythrocytes in mouse bone marrow induced by cyclophosvnamide (CTX), and could increase liver GST activity, increase the GSH content, and significantly inhibit the back mutation of TA97 and TA98 induced by chemical mutagens. Therefore, grape skin anthocyanins have antimutagenic properties.
3. Lower blood fat and blood sugar A large number of studies have found that Anthocyanin Naturals can significantly inhibit the increase of glutamate-oxalacetate transaminase (GOT) and glutamate-pyrogluconate transaminase (GPT) in serum, and can also inhibit the thiobarbituric acid in serum of sick mice ( Thiobarbituric acid (TBA) reactants, TBA reactants in the liver and oxidized lipoprotein increase, and have a strong effect of lowering blood lipids and blood sugar. The blood lipid-lowering effect of grape skin anthocyanins was studied, and the results showed that grape skin anthocyanins could reduce blood lipid levels in hyperlipidemia rats, increase anti-atherogenic index (AAI), and make liver lipase (lipase, LPS ), liver lipase (hepaticlipase, HL), lipoprotein lipase (lipoprotein lipase, LPL) enzyme activities were significantly enhanced.
4. Delay aging and inhibit senile dementia The incidence of senile dementia is high in the elderly, mainly Alzheimer’s disease, and the generation of amyloid β-protein A4 (amyloid β-protein A4, βA4) with 39 to 43 peptides is an important cause. Anthocyanin Naturals can reduce aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, triglyceride and total cholesterol in mouse liver serum, thereby preventing liver dysfunction caused by aging. Grape skin anthocyanins can inhibit the content of βA4 in the hippocampus of model mice, and the formation of βA4 is closely related to the decline of learning ability, memory and cognitive ability of mice. Therefore, the antioxidant activity of grape skin anthocyanins and the ability to prevent βA4 formation are the main reasons for the inhibition of aging and dementia.
5. Protect blood vessels and resist atherosclerosis Modern medical research has found that vascular endothelial cell damage is the initial link in the occurrence of atherosclerosis, and the formation of oxidized low-density lipoprotein is one of the key factors that cause vascular endothelial cell damage and promote the development of atherosclerosis. As a strong antioxidant, grape skin anthocyanins can inhibit the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein and prevent atherosclerosis. The inhibitory effect of grape skin anthocyanins on endothelial injury induced by oxidatively modified low-density lipoprotein was studied. The results showed that the main structure that makes Anthocyanin Naturals inhibit oxidative stress-induced endothelial damage is the total number of -OH or -OH in the B-ring, and this inhibitory effect has a clear correlation with intracellular free radical scavenging activity .
6. Prevent high blood pressure Hypertension is an important risk factor for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as heart failure, stroke, coronary heart disease and myocardial infarction. There are many reasons for high blood pressure, and the regulation of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) in the body is one of the most important reasons. ACE can catalyze the conversion of inactive angiotensin Ⅰ into angiotensin Ⅱ with strong vasoconstriction, and at the same time inactivate bradykinin with vasodilator effect, leading to an increase in blood pressure.
7. Anticancer activity Anthocyanin Naturals also has potential strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects. Studies have shown that 1/3 of cancers in the world are caused by chronic inflammation. The growth inhibitory effect of grape skin anthocyanins on human colorectal cancer cell HT-29, breast cancer cell MCF-7 and blood cancer cell HL-60 was studied. The results showed that the inhibitory effect of grape skin anthocyanins was concentration-dependent.
8. Protect eyesight Anthocyanin Naturals can relax ciliary smooth muscle, thereby relieving visual fatigue, improving dark light adaptation, and increasing retinal blood flow in glaucoma. Studies have found that grape skin anthocyanins can promote the resynthesis of rhodopsin in dark places, enhance night vision, and can be used for the treatment of night blindness and diabetic retinopathy. In addition, grape skin anthocyanins also have a protective effect on capillaries. Polyphenols in grape skin extract are natural antioxidants that have the effect of preventing chronic inflammation, cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes.
In addition, Anthocyanin Naturals Resveratrol (Resveratrol, RES) is an active ingredient widely present in grapes. In recent years, many scholars at home and abroad have conducted in-depth research on the biological functions of RES, and found that RES, as an important phytoalexin, can prevent the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein, and has the functions of preventing and treating cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, preventing cancer, anti-virus, and anti-inflammatory effects. Pharmacological effects such as aging and regulating immunity. The structure of resveratrol is as follows:
Anthocyanin Naturals Toxicity Study
To test the acute toxicity and mutagenicity of Anthocyanin Naturals, the waste residue after grape winemaking. According to GB15193-1994 food safety toxicology evaluation procedures and methods.
In the acute oral toxicity test, the doses were set at 1 000, 2 150, 4 640, and 10 000 mg/kg according to the Hom’s method, and the rats and mice were observed for two weeks after oral gavage, and the results were >10 000 mg/kg. mg/kg, which is actually non-toxic. Mouse bone marrow polychromatic erythrocyte micronucleus test, the doses are 400, 800, 1 603 mewkg, the micronucleus rate of each dose group is 0.9‰, 0.4‰, 0.7v/c, the micronucleus rate of the negative control group and the positive control group 0.6% c and 11.6%. There was no significant difference between the micronucleus rate of each dose group and the negative control group, but there was significant difference between the positive micronucleus rate and the negative control group. In the sperm aberration test, the dosage was the same as that in the micronucleus test. The sperm aberration rates in each dose group were 2.32%, 2.48%, and 2.44%, and the sperm aberration rates in the negative and positive control groups were 2.3%, 14.27%.
Compared with the negative control group, there was no significant difference in the abnormality rate of sperm in each dose group, but there was a significant difference in the abnormality rate between the positive control group and the negative control group. TA97, TA98, TA100, and TA1O2 strains were used in the Ames test, which were identified as qualified, and the doses were set at 16, 80, 4OO, 2 000, and 10 000 dishes. Establish blank control, solvent control (dimethyl sulfoxide) and positive control group in addition, each dose group adds s9 and does not add s9 under the condition of back-changing colony number all not exceeding twice of blank control group, and positive control group The number of back-changing colonies reached the positive standard.
The 30-day feeding test was divided into 3 test groups of 0.45%, 0.9%, and 1.8% according to the content of the extract, and a basal feed group was set up as a control. After the animals were fed for 30 days, all Wistar rats survived, the animals developed well, and no abnormalities were found.
The body weight of each group of rats gradually increased with the feeding time. At the end of the test, the average body weight, average weight gain, average food intake and food utilization rate of the rats in each group had no significant difference; the hematology and biochemical tests of the rats in each group The indicators were all within the normal range, and the difference was not significant; the organ coefficients of liver, kidney, spleen, and testis in each dose group were compared with those of the negative control group, and the difference was not significant; the liver, kidney, stomach, Histopathological examination of the intestine, spleen, and testis showed no changes related to experimental factors. Therefore, Anthocyanin Naturals has no toxic reaction to rats and mice under the above test conditions, and the above three mutagenic tests did not show that the test substance has mutagenic effects.
About Products: If you need Anthocyanin Naturals, this cosmetic raw material, please contact our service staff directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price. As an experienced Anthocyanin Naturals manufacturer and supplier, ZSpharmac will provide Anthocyanin Naturals raw materials to customers all over the world for a long time. Over the years, the company has been adhering to the spirit of “integrity management, strict quality control, customer first”, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
Company Profile and Corporate Culture
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales .
The company’s competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry .
The company insists on the spirit of “sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god” , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
OUR MISSION Help China Chemicals to benefit the happiness of human life OUR VISSION Become the most trusted chemical supplier in the world OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY Striver – oriented, enrich employees, customer first, deep service, seek development OUR VALUES Be prepared for danger in times of peace, forge ahead actively, unity and cooperation, and be brave to fight
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Product Range: Cosmetic raw materials
Products/Service:Cosmetic raw materials (flavors and fragrances,antioxidant products, moisturizing and hydrating, whitening agents, cosmetic additives)
Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.