1. Benefited from as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as for the drying out of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide as well as various other gases. Utilized as a drying representative in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and also products. Calcium chloride liquid option is a necessary cooling agent for refrigerators and also ice-making. It can improve the solidifying of concrete in addition to improve the trendy resistance of building mortar. It is a remarkable structure antifreeze. It is utilized as antifogging representative as well as also roadway dust gathering agent in ports, and likewise product fireproofing rep. Made use of as a safety and also safety representative and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy. It is a quickening agent for the production of lake pigments. Used for deinking of waste paper processing. It is the raw product for the manufacturing of calcium salts.
2. Chelating agent; curing agent; calcium enhancer; refrigerant for freezing; desiccant; anticaking agent; antimicrobial agent; pickling agent; tissue improver.
3. Anhydrous Calcium Chloride is used as a desiccant, road dust collector, defogger, fabric fire retardant, food preservative and for the manufacture of calcium salt
4. Used as lubricating oil additive
5. Anhydrous Calcium Chloride is used as an analytical reagent
6. It is mainly used to treat exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, and magnesium poisoning caused by decreased blood calcium.
7. Anhydrous Calcium Chloride is used as a calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant in the food industry.
8. Anhydrous Calcium Chloride In cosmetics, calcium chloride is mainly used as a texture enhancer, which helps to increase the viscosity of the formula. It is also used as part of encapsulation technology in skin care products, including sunscreen formulations.
9. The desiccant that can increase the permeability of the bacterial cell wall Granular anhydrous calcium chloride is often used as a desiccant to fill the drying tube, and the macroalgae (or seaweed ash) dried with calcium chloride can be used for the production of soda ash and deicing Calcium chloride can lower the freezing point of water, and spreading calcium chloride hydrate on the road can prevent freezing and deicing and melting snow, but the salt water after melting ice and snow will damage the soil and vegetation along the road and deteriorate the road concrete .