Aluminum distearate is mainly used as a non-toxic heat stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride, a metal corrosion inhibitor, a waterproofing agent for building materials, an emulsifier for cosmetics, a thickening agent for paint and ink, a lubricant for plastic products, and an oil drilling agent. Use a defoamer. Its application examples are as follows:
1) Prepare a kind of aluminum distearate oil-soluble corrosion inhibitor, this product belongs to chemical industry; Soap is used as a raw material, and a chemical reaction kettle is used as a container, supplemented by appropriate temperature and reaction time to prepare aluminum distearate oil-soluble corrosion inhibitor. The production method has the advantages of simple process, mild reaction conditions, low production cost and high product quality. It has a series of advantages. The product is suitable for corrosion and rust prevention of steel, copper, aluminum and other metals. It also has a good effect on cast iron and brass. Its resistance to heat and humidity and atmospheric corrosion is better than that of barium petroleum sulfonate Slightly better, so it is suitable for long-term storage and anti-rust of metals, but its salt water resistance and neutralization displacement are poor, so it is not suitable for marine climate and inter-process corrosion inhibition.
2) Prepare a microcrystalline stone profile, which contains PVC resin, heavy calcium carbonate, dihydroxytetra-n-octyloxybenzophenone, zinc stearate, calcium stearate, distearic acid Aluminum or basic aluminum stearate or amine stearate, dioctyl fat, the parts by weight of various raw materials are as follows, PVC resin 20-50, heavy calcium carbonate 50-80, dihydroxytetra-n-octyloxybenzidine Ketone 0.5-1.1, zinc stearate 0.3-0.9, calcium stearate 0.4-1, aluminum distearate or basic aluminum stearate or amine stearate 0.2-0.6, dioctyl 0.2-0.6. Tests have proved that the profiles of the invention are anti-aging, non-deformable, flame retardant, have strong plasticity, long service life and are easy to process.
3) Prepare a synthetic leather pressure change powder. The synthetic leather pressure change powder includes nylon powder, aluminum distearate, and white carbon black; the preparation method steps are as follows: coarsely crush each raw material, mix and stir the coarsely crushed raw materials with a mixer, and use a jet mill Micronize the mixed raw materials that are mixed and stirred. By using the synthetic leather pressure change powder provided by the invention to prepare the synthetic leather pressure change treatment agent, the two processes of water kneading and drying can be removed in the pressure change treatment process, which saves the processing cost; the processed leather material has good color stability, Yield is higher.
4) Prepare a soft clay, which includes the following ingredients mixed together: polyvinyl chloride paste resin, aluminum distearate, zinc stearate, calcium stearate, phthalic acid Dioctyl ester, titanium dioxide, mixed resin, silicon dioxide. The preparation method of described soft clay, it comprises the following steps: 1) provide polyvinyl chloride paste resin, aluminum distearate, zinc stearate, calcium stearate, dioctyl phthalate, titanium dioxide, Mix resin and silicon dioxide, mix and stir and let it cool; 2) After cooling, put it into the mixer and stir, then take it out and wait for it to cool; 3) After cooling, put it in the mixer and stir, then take it out and wait for it to cool; 4) After cooling, mix it Toner and stir well, and then wait for it to cool and it will be the finished product. The present invention can make various flower shapes through handcraft, and the flower shapes are attached to the surface and inside of objects, and the soft clay can be used repeatedly without high temperature, and has strong plasticity and high viscosity.
5) Prepare a kind of pottery clay, which is composed of the following raw materials in parts by mass: 65-95 parts of polyvinyl chloride paste resin, 10-15 parts of aluminum distearate, 12-22 parts of zinc stearate, 15-25 parts of titanium dioxide 10-19 parts of mixed resin, 20-35 parts of silicon dioxide, 19-22 parts of yellow clay, 30-45 parts of toner, 25-45 parts of magnesium oxide, 25-45 parts of loess, 15-25 parts of red clay , 30-50 parts of wood fish stone, 15-25 parts of potassium feldspar, 13-15 parts of albite feldspar, and the balance is deionized water; the clay material of the present invention has good lubricity, high wear resistance, strong viscosity and strong toughness And the advantages of good strength, etc., the ceramic products sintered by the clay material of the present invention not only have high strength and toughness superior to ordinary performance, but also have good thermal shock and wear resistance, and also have good pressure-sensitive performance.
6) Prepare a modified pearl powder used as an additive for beauty and skin care products. The modified pearl powder is 80-95% of ordinary pearl powder, 2-15% of aluminum distearate, 1-5% of Polymethylsilsesquioxane and 0.5~4% dimethyl silicone oil are mixed in proportion and ground, after modification treatment, the surface of modified pearl powder particles changes from hydrophilic to lipophilic, improving the pearl powder Affinity with organic media, the surface of modified pearl powder particles is smooth and lubricious, which solves the problem of easy aggregation and poor dispersion of pearl powder in skin care products, and can be widely used in various water-in-oil and water-in-silicone oils Or oil-based skin care cosmetics, such as sunscreen, whitening cream, foundation or liquid foundation, lipstick, eye shadow, etc., are beneficial to exert their moisturizing, whitening, and anti-aging beauty and skin care effects.