3-DECANOL is a higher fatty alcohol, which is mainly used in plasticizers, detergents and other fields. The ethoxylated compound obtained by addition of epoxide is an excellent detergent, non-ionic surfactant, wetting agent, emulsifier, dispersant, etc.
Preparation of 3-DECANOL
1. Add 200 grams of 3-decanone and 0.359 grams of [RuHCl(CO)(NNHPiPr2)] to a 500-ml autoclave successively, close the autoclave, and feed hydrogen into the autoclave twice to replace the original air in the autoclave ; After the replacement, 2.5 MPa of hydrogen gas was passed into the autoclave, and the reaction was carried out at 30° C. for 8 hours;
2. After the end, cool the reaction system to room temperature, discharge the remaining hydrogen, open the autoclave, and transfer the reaction solution to a 500 ml three-port still, and install a 20-plate rectifying still on the still. Column, evacuate to 0.095MPa, heat the distillation still, so that the still temperature rises gently from room temperature to 160 ° C, when there is reflux at the top of the column, control the reflux ratio to 2.0, collect and obtain 0.6 g of 80 ~ 100 ° C distillate, decanone Content is 99%, 1.5 grams of 100～120 ℃ fraction, the content of 3-n-decanol is 82%, 120～140 ℃ fraction 195.4 grams, the content of 3-DECANOL is 99%, 2.0 grams of raffinate in the kettle, 3- DECANOL content is 99%;
3. Add 192 grams of decanone, transfer the added feed liquid to the autoclave again, repeat steps 1 and 2, and the yield of decanol is 98.7%. This synthetic method has the following advantages:
(1) Decanol is prepared by hydrogenation, which has the advantages of environmental friendliness and simple post-treatment;
(2) The catalyst consumption in the method is less, the product yield is high, and the catalyst can be reused, thereby greatly reducing the production cost; in addition, the catalyst recycling method is also very simple and easy to realize;
(3) The product is separated by vacuum distillation, which can achieve higher purification of the product, and only needs to be separated by rectification once, and the product content can reach more than 98%, thereby reducing the separation cost.
3-DECANOL Split Method
In the field of stereoisomerism, considerable progression has actually been made recently in racemization, the conversion of optical isomers into their counterparts, to get racemic mixtures, as well as deracemization precise reversal of the spin treatment. Although in the case of sterically labile substances, such as cyanohydrins, hemi(thio)-acetals, α-substituted carbonyl substances, and α-substituted hydantoins, the Base catalysis attains racemization, but sterically stable substances, such as additional alcohols as well as chiral amines, are much more challenging to racemize.
CN200980111538.7 Chemical deracemization of a mixture of enantiomers of a second alcohol by a mix of oxidation and decrease responses through a stereoselective alcohol dehydrogenase and also its cofactor, where one enantiomer of the optically active additional alcohol The isomeric form is selectively oxidized to the matching ketone, which is then selectively minimized to the optical antipodes while providing the lower kind of the cofactor to the decrease response by an additional enzyme. The approach according to the creation is defined because 2 alcohol dehydrogenases with contrary stereoselectivities and also different cofactor selectivities, and also two matching various cofactors, are utilized for the oxidation as well as decrease reactions, and the oxidized and also minimized The cofactors of are interconverted in identical enzymatic responses making use of added enzymes, and also the direction of deracemization can be controlled in the direction of both enantiomers by the choice of two alcohol dehydrogenases or by the distinction in selectivity for both cofactors utilizing extra enzymes. One of the isomers.
3-DECANOL Through the approach according to the invention, it is feasible to accomplish deracemization with considerably quantitative optical yields, ie > 99% ee.
How to Operate 3-DECANOL
ADH-A, LK-ADH, NADP-specific FDH (2IE), ammonium formate (substrate concentration 3eq.), NAD+ and NADP+ (substrate, 3mol%) were suspended in TRIS-HCl (50mM, pH7. 5, total volume 0.5ml). The reaction was started by adding racemic 3-n-decanol (0.5 [mu]l, 8 mmol/ml, ee<3%). After shaking (130 rpm) at 30°C for 3 h, the mixture was extracted with EtOAc (500 μl) and centrifuged to produce a phase separation.
About Products: If you need 3-DECANOL as a cosmetic raw material, please contact our service personnel directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price. As an experienced 3-DECANOL manufacturer and supplier, ZSpharmac will provide 3-DECANOL raw materials to customers all over the world for a long time. Over the years, the company has been adhering to the spirit of “integrity management, strict quality control, customer first”, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
Company Profile and Corporate Culture
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales .
The company’s competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry .
The company insists on the spirit of “sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god” , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
OUR MISSION Help China Chemicals to benefit the happiness of human life OUR VISSION Become the most trusted chemical supplier in the world OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY Striver – oriented, enrich employees, customer first, deep service, seek development OUR VALUES Be prepared for danger in times of peace, forge ahead actively, unity and cooperation, and be brave to fight
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Product Range: Cosmetic raw materials
Products/Service:Cosmetic raw materials (flavors and fragrances,antioxidant products, moisturizing and hydrating, whitening agents, cosmetic additives)
Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.