2370 | DIACETYL
Synthetic Flavour & Fragrance
Place of Origin:
Daily Flavor, Food Flavor, Industrial Flavor, Tobacco Flavor
Yellow to yellow-green liquid, after a large amount of dilution (at 1mg/kg), it has a creamy aroma. The vapor pressure is high, and it can evaporate quickly at room temperature. Melting point -3～-4℃, boiling point 87～88℃, flash point 13℃. It is miscible in ethanol, ether, most non-volatile Chemicalbook hair oils and propylene glycol, soluble in glycerin and water, but insoluble in mineral oil. Natural products are found in bay oil, celery oil, root oil of Angelica dahurica, raspberry, strawberry, cream, wine and so on. Because it is volatile, it only exists in the first fraction of essential oils and distilled water.
- GB 2760-96 stipulates that it is temporarily allowed to use edible spices. Mainly used to prepare flavors such as cream, cheese fermented flavor and coffee.
- Used in the preparation of cream flavor, the main raw material for the production of pyrazine flavors.
- It is mainly used in the preparation of food flavors. It is the main flavor of cream flavors. It can also be used in milk, cheese and other flavors. Such as berries, caramel, chocolate, coffee Chemicalbook, cherries, vanilla beans, honey, cocoa, fruity, wine, smoke, rum, nuts, almonds, ginger and so on. It can also be used in a trace amount of fresh fruit fragrance for cosmetics or new flavors.
- It is used to prepare various milk-flavored edible flavors, and is a flavoring agent for butter, margarine, dry cool and candy. Also used as gelatin hardener and photographic binder.
- In nature, diacetyl is widely found in the essential oils of many plants, such as iris oil, angelica oil, laurel oil, etc., and is the main component of butter and other natural product fragrances. Industrial production of butanedione is obtained by treating methyl ethyl ketone with nitrous acid Chemicalbook to generate butanone oxime and then decomposing it with dilute sulfuric acid. Or use vinyl acetylene or methyl vinyl ketone through hydration and reoxidation. The laboratory can use selenium dioxide to oxidize butanone to prepare it, and also use the method of reacting diketone dioxime with sodium nitrite.
- It can be prepared from the high content of essential oil by free method: 1 part of essential oil plus 2 parts of phosphoric acid to form a crystalline adduct C4H6O2? 2H3PO4. After adding water, diacetyl is released. If phosphoric acid is added to Chemicalbook in excess, the adduct Is liquid. Obtained from glucose through special fermentation. Synthesize with methyl ethyl ketone as starting material. The methyl ethyl ketone is oxidized with sodium nitrite in the presence of hydrochloric acid, hydrolyzed with sulfuric acid and then distilled.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.