Welcome to Zhishang Chemical +86-176 5311 3209 Simon@sdzschem.com
Triggered carbon is a sort of microcrystalline carbon material made from carbonaceous product with black appearance, developed internal pore framework, huge details surface and also strong adsorption ability. It is a frequently made use of adsorbent, catalyst or catalyst service provider. According to the resource of resources, activated carbon can be split right into: wood triggered carbon, fruit shell triggered carbon, animal bone/blood activated carbon, mineral raw material triggered carbon, artificial material activated carbon, rubber/plastic triggered carbon, regenerative triggered carbon, and so on; triggered carbon can be split into powder, granular form, irregular granular, cylindrical, spherical as well as fibrous, etc. Triggered carbon is widely used, and also its use entails almost all nationwide private sectors and people’s every day life, such as water filtration, gold removal, sugar remedy decolorization, drug injection removal, blood purification, air purification, human security protection, etc.
The thermal regrowth approach is one of the most fully grown activated carbon regeneration technique Throughout the regeneration process of turned on carbon after treating natural wastewater, according to the adjustment of organic matter when heated to different temperatures, it is normally separated into three stages: drying out, high-temperature carbonization and also activation. In the drying stage, volatile elements such as dampness on the triggered carbon are removed. The high-temperature carbonization stage is to evaporate and desorb part of the organic matter adsorbed on the triggered carbon, and part of the raw material is broken down and desorbed as a little molecular material, and the staying parts stay in the pores of the activated carbon to come to be set carbon. The activation phase is to pass gas such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide or water vapor to clean the micropores in the internal framework of turned on carbon and also recover its adsorption task. The heart of the regrowth process is the activation phase.
The regrowth efficiency of the thermal regrowth method is reasonably high, the time is short, and the application variety is fairly wide, however the carbon loss throughout the regrowth process is reasonably large, which can get to 5% to 10%. At the same time, the mechanical stamina of the regenerated carbon lowers, and the adsorption efficiency will certainly likewise lower, and the adsorption efficiency will certainly be lost after repeated regeneration.
1. Iodine worth: Iodine worth is a performance difference of activated carbon. The iodine value of fruit coverings, bamboo charcoal, as well as coal is in the hundreds. The adsorption ability is also different! The cost as well as price are additionally different! Among the triggered carbons with the exact same iodine value, just coconut covering has the best effect.
2. Weight by hand: As mentioned above, in order to improve the adsorption efficiency of triggered carbon, the only means is to develop as several pore structures on triggered carbon as feasible. The more pores, the crisper as well as looser the activated carbon, as well as the lighter the loved one density. Good activated carbon will feel lighter. In the case of the exact same weight plan, activated carbon with excellent performance will be much larger than substandard activated carbon.
3. Check out the bubbles: place a small amount of triggered carbon into the water, and also the water will slowly saturate into the pore structure of the triggered carbon due to the penetration of completely dry water, requiring the air in the pores to discharge, thus creating a series of extremely small bubbles, which are pulled out in the water A thin line of bubbles, and at the same time it will make a mild bubble audio, which is very interesting. The more extreme this phenomenon occurs and also the longer it lasts, the far better the adsorption of triggered carbon will certainly be.
4.check out the decolorization capability: another indication of the adsorption capacity of triggered carbon is the decolorization ability. Triggered carbon has the wonderful ability to turn tinted fluid right into light-colored or anemic. This is really due to the fact that activated carbon adsorbs the pigment molecules in the colored liquid.
5. Vital pointer: Currently, consumers do not know enough regarding triggered carbon, as well as commonly mistake carbonized products such as bamboo charcoal, charcoal, and coconut shell charcoal that have not been triggered as activated carbon; secondly, charcoal carving and regular triggered carbon with reduced adsorption value are considered as premium Triggered carbon. So please differentiate when acquiring, don’t be tricked.
1. Tidy as well as get rid of dust before use, or else the black dust may briefly affect the tidiness of the water. However, it is suggested not to wash it straight with fresh tap water, since once the permeable triggered carbon takes in a big quantity of chlorine as well as bleach in tap water, it will create damages to the water high quality when it is positioned in the filter for usage. I believe I do not need to say a lot more.
2. It is impossible to cleanse the sundries blocked in the pores of turned on carbon by straightforward cleansing at average times. For that reason, it is essential to replace the activated carbon consistently to stop the triggered carbon from shedding its performance because of “adsorption saturation”. As well as the very best time to replace it is not to wait on it to fall short before changing it, so regarding make sure that the activated carbon can constantly get rid of harmful compounds in the water top quality of the aquarium. It is recommended to replace it 1-2 times a month!
turned on carbon
3. The efficiency of turned on carbon in treating water high quality is connected to its treatment dose, usually “the effect of treating water top quality with more dosage is fairly better”.
4. After the quantitative turned on carbon is utilized, the adjustment of water quality must be observed frequently in the early stage of use, as well as the monitoring results ought to be paid attention to as the basis for evaluating how long the turned on carbon will certainly fail as well as replace it.
5. When utilizing the remedy to treat fish conditions, the turned on carbon must be briefly gotten rid of and also put on hold. In order to avoid the drug from being adsorbed by triggered carbon and also minimize the healing impact.
(1) Brief history of foreign applications
About 3750 BC, there are records of the use of charcoal in ancient Egypt.
In 1900, the British first invented the method of carbonizing plants with metal chlorides to make activated carbon.
In 1917, both sides of World War I used activated charcoal in gas masks.
In 1927, a foul odor accident occurred in a Chicago waterworks in the United States. Since then, activated carbon has been widely used in tap water deodorization.
In 1930, the first water plant using granular activated carbon adsorption ponds for deodorization was built in Philadelphia, USA.
In the late 1960s and early 1970s, due to the mass production of coal-based granular carbon and the advent of regeneration equipment, developed countries carried out research work on the use of activated carbon to adsorb and remove trace organic matter in water, and advanced treatment of drinking water. Granular activated carbon purification devices have been built and put into operation in the United States, Europe, Japan and other countries. More than 90% of water plants in the United States that use surface water as their water source have adopted activated carbon adsorption technology.
(2) A brief history of domestic applications
In the early 1950s, my country began to produce activated carbon.
In the late 1960s, activated carbon was used to remove the deodorization and deodorization of polluted source water.
Activated carbon is mainly used as a solid adsorbent, used in chemical industry, medicine, environment, etc., to adsorb substances with high boiling point and critical temperature and organic substances with large molecular weight. Applications in the fields of air purification and water treatment also show a trend of increasing application. Special high-grade carbons such as high specific surface area carbons, high benzene carbons, and fiber carbons have penetrated into aerospace, electronics, communications, energy, bioengineering, and life sciences. field.