L-arabinose is a kind of healthy sugar that naturally exists in plant cell walls such as corn cob, bagasse, fruit peel, etc., and has a variety of beneficial functions for human health. In China, L-arabinose is mainly extracted from corncobs, and its sweetness is about 50% of that of sucrose. It is a natural five-carbon aldose.
1) Inhibit the digestion and absorption of sucrose.
2) Promote ethanol metabolism, achieve anti-alcohol and liver protection.
3) Regulate the composition of muscle fibers.
4) Reduce intestinal uric acid.
5) Remove fat from the blood.
6) Regulate intestinal health and prevent constipation.