Castor oil has a laxative impact as well as is suitable for patients with completely dry intestines and irregularity. Yet the duty of castor oil is not just advantageous, if used improperly, it will certainly have a terrific influence on human health. For that reason, this point calls for some special groups to pay even more interest.
Castor oil is gotten from the seeds of the castor bean (about 50% oil). The oil material of the shelled bits is as high as nearly 70%, as well as the protein web content has to do with 18%. Castor oil is a clear and viscous fluid that is nearly colorless or somewhat yellow; the gas is minor; the preference is light and afterwards slightly acrid. People with completely dry intestines and also irregularity can additionally eat more sweet potatoes to make the stool smooth and simple to fix. “Ben Cao Qiuyuan” also tapes that sweet potatoes: “amazing blood and also turn on blood, widen the stomach, soothe irregularity, and also get rid of stasis and also poison”. It is especially ideal for people with chronic irregular bowel movements. You can additionally use 250 grams of fresh pleasant potato leaves, add oil, and stir-fry with salt. After one meal, eat it when in the early morning as well as soon as at night on a vacant belly. It is suitable for individuals with dry stools.
Due to the fact that castor oil made use of as a labor induction meal may create strong adverse effects, prenatal use castor oil as well as its items may trigger solid uterine tightenings throughout labor, might cause signs such as hefty blood loss, and also jeopardize the life of the mom. In 2005, the Chinese Pharmacopoeia has stated that castor oil is contraindicated for expectant ladies. Appropriate use of castor oil can relax the bowels and also relieve irregular bowel movements. To effectively protect against irregular bowel movements, it is recommended to excrete consistently daily to form a conditioned reflex as well as establish a great defecation pattern.
Hair, eyelashes and eyebrows: Castor oil promotes hair, eyelashes and eyebrow growth. It’s a liquid oil, and if you’re going to apply it on your lashes at night, it’s best to use a mascara brush. Excess oil can be wiped off with a makeup remover in the morning. Make sure you don’t get it in your eyes – although it soothes the skin on your lids, it can irritate your eyes. Castor oil can be used to nourish the scalp and condition the hair, leaving it soft and silky. Massage into hair and scalp, wait for half an hour and rinse off. You can also rinse overnight after application for deep nourishment. Nails: Castor oil strengthens the nails and moisturizes the delicate skin of the hands. Strengthens nails and promotes rapid nail growth. Whole body health: The healing properties of castor oil are also well known. Applying castor oil to a compress on the abdomen can relieve abdominal pain. You can also wrap a compress or towel around a hot water bottle for better results.
Castor oil is a light yellow viscous non-drying oil that can be liquified in a lot of organic solvents other than fat hydrocarbons, and also is specifically soluble in alcohol. Castor oil has good compatibility with nitrocellulose, ethyl cellulose, cellulose acetate butyrate, polyamide, butylated melamine (or urea) formaldehyde material, rosin, shellac, etc, and can be used as a plasticizer. Additionally, it additionally has great compatibility with polyvinyl butyral, polyvinyl chloride and also polyvinyl acetate plastic alcohol copolymer and chlorinated rubber.
Castor oil has great security, shade retention, versatility, pigment diffusion, moistening, lubricity, reduced temperature level residential or commercial properties, electric residential properties and also biological residential properties, so it can be made use of in varnish finishes, artificial leather, inks, sealing Agents, lubes, stationery, cosmetics, electric shielding products, medicine, and so on. Castor oil is made use of in numerous means as a result of its chain reaction. Castor oil can undergo lots of chain reactions with its OH teams, double bonds and also ester bonds, and also the resulting products are commonly utilized in paint market, plastic industry, rubber industry, developing product industry, metal sector as well as equipment market.
Our human body is like a sophisticated instrument with complete functions and complex structure. In the uterus, there will be a large amount of arachidonic acid in the amniotic membrane and chorion. When the pregnancy is close to full term or full term, phosphoric acid The activity of the esterase phosphatase A2 is enhanced and free arachidonic acid is released into the decidua. It is converted into prostaglandin or prostaglandin-like substances under the action of prostaglandin synthase. Not only do they have the properties of promoting uterine contractions, but they also soften and ripen the cervix, which aids in labor.
So, what is the intrinsic link between scrambled eggs with castor oil and childbirth? Add 2-3 egg yolks with 50 ml of castor oil, stir well and slowly heat to solidify. After taking it by pregnant women, due to the action of enzymes, castor oil is saponified into sodium ricinoleate and glycerin, which can stimulate the small intestine to increase peristalsis, cause uterine contraction, and cause uterine contraction. Calcium ions in egg yolk can promote the contraction of uterine muscle cells. In addition, through the action of reflection and enzymes, glycerophospholipids can be decomposed into “arachidonic acid”, which plays a “fueling” role in childbirth.
Taking scrambled eggs with castor oil can not only promote uterine contractions but also increase heat to the body to ensure abundant energy, so it can play a role in promoting birth and midwifery for normal vaginal delivery mothers. However, scrambled eggs with castor oil should not be abused. Those with abnormal birth canal or fetus should not be used, such as pelvic stenosis or abnormal fetal position, etc., should not be eaten, so as to avoid adverse consequences.
1. Laxative effect The oil in castor seeds has no laxative effect. It is saponified into sodium ricinoleate and glycerin by the action of lipolytic enzymes in the duodenum. Sodium ricinoleate is irritating to the small intestine. Causes increased peristalsis, the contents of the small intestine are rapidly advanced to the colon, semi-liquid feces are discharged 2 to 6 hours after taking the drug, and temporary constipation may occur after defecation; increasing the dose cannot enhance the effect, and the unhydrolyzed part is quickly excreted into the large intestine, After ricinoleic acid is absorbed, it is metabolized and decomposed in the body like other fatty acids. Therefore, castor oil is relatively safe as a laxative; due to its bad taste, it can be taken orally as an emulsion.
Castor oil can hinder the absorption of Sandonian, not due to diarrhea.
2. Other effects: Castor oil itself is less irritating, and can be used as a skin lubricant for dermatitis and other skin diseases, as an ointment for burns and ulcers, as a paste of seeds for skin ulcers of kala-azar, and also for blepharitis; As a solvent to remove eye irritants, topically applied to vaginal and cervical disorders.
1. Double the length of eyelashes (eyebrows)! Show confidence in your brows! It is now popular to “brighten” makeup to add texture, but the most important thing is to have bright “eyes”. Use a repair pen to apply to the root of the eyelashes every night to make the eyelashes shiny and plump! Suggested Usage: Apply the Conditioner to the lashes (eyebrows) every night to make lashes thicker and look darker.
2. Hair Unity! The return of jet-black hair color Opens up the “nutrition” of the two veins of Ren and Du for the scalp, replenishes the nutrients of the hair, strengthens and nourishes the hair roots, and improves the strength of the hair strands to prevent breakage and bifurcation, and at the same time helps to deepen the hair color.
Suggested Usage: After dividing hair into sections, apply castor oil to scalp with fingertips, massage a small amount at a time, and leave on for a few minutes before starting to cleanse your hair. Or put the oil in a container and heat it with water before smearing, the effect is more multiplied and it is easier to apply. For dry, damaged hair, castor oil can be added to the conditioner.
3. Scalp care Suggested usage: Apply castor oil to the scalp with your fingertips, massage the oil evenly, leave it on for a few minutes, and then start to clean your hair. Or put the oil in a container and heat it with water before smearing, the effect is more multiplied and easier to apply.
Reasons for Poisoning It is triggered by eating raw castor beans or mistakenly consuming castor bean oil. The hazardous substances are ricin and ricin. Youngsters can die by ingesting 3 to 5 castor beans.
Poisoning indications About one day after eating accidentally, queasiness, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headache, aches, weak and fast pulse, also jaundice as well as bloody stool, dehydration, convulsions, sleepiness, coma, and also circulatory failing take place.
[First aid treatment] Deal with symptomatically according to basic first aid concepts, as well as pay attention to shielding the liver.
[Safety nets] Do not eat castor beans, specifically strengthen the education of youngsters. Castor oil is not edible.