Before talking about the efficacy of Palmarosa oil, let’s talk about the Palmarosa Trust plant. Palmarosa is also called Martinxiang, although it also has the name of rose, but it is also a rose.
Flowers are two very different plants, Palmarosa is a grass plant that grows in moist tropics or wetlands, can grow up to 3 meters high, top flowering, leaves
Very fragrant and prefers well-drained, sunny soil. Palmarosa can grow naturally in the wild. It looks like a weed, but it emits a strong aroma.
Plants with a warm rose fragrance are named Palmarosa (English called Palmarosa) and are called Rosa roses. This prolific rose
The rose grass is harvested before smelling the flowers for rapeseed essential oil, because the essential oil content is the highest before smelling the flowers.
It will be completely dry, and the essential oil distilled from the dish has the highest sweetness, because Palmarosa is also the earliest additive used in cosmetics and skin care products, the purpose is to take the strong and warm fragrance of Palmarosa.
In the fragrant aroma of Palmarosa, there are powerful bactericidal and antiviral functions. In traditional Indian medicine, Palmarosa Oil is often used to treat barren fever and infections, especially intestinal infections such as barren gastroenteritis. It helps to improve gastrointestinal conditions such as loss of appetite or indigestion. Another feature of Palmarosa is that it can reduce excessive body temperature, so that the virus in the body will not continue to make trouble.
Palmarosa is also known as “Turkish geranium”, because several main components of Palmarosa Oil are similar to roses and have similar curative effects. As early as the 18th century
It is often mixed in rose essential oil by unscrupulous businessmen, and it also has the same “Human’s Rose|Rice of Rice” as the rose bush extract. The reason is that the best Palmarosa Oil contains nearly 80% geraniol, which is its aroma and Great source of healing.
The Palmarosa essential oil in Suwei is sometimes used as saffron oil, and its content of geraniol is low. Occasionally, the essential oil of Palmarosa from the sous vide is also sown in the Palmarosa Oil, and local merchants can judge the quality of the oil by the palm of the bottle. If after shaking, the air bubbles in the oil rise to the surface and then disappear quickly, the bottle of oil is normal (unrubbed) oil, and the Mumbai exporter uses a simple solubility test to evaluate the quality of the oil.
Most Palmarosa Oil is exported to Europe, America and Japan, where it is used to make soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, and even added to tobacco for added flavor.
The healing effect of Palmarosa Oil
1. Rosehip Oil has a deep sweet fragrance, which can soothe agitated and impetuous emotions, and listen to your inner thoughts and think about your inner needs.
2. Rosehip Oil also has the effect of boosting the mood. It can also make people’s six sense organs clean and refreshing.
Body Benefits of Palmarosa Oil
1. Rosehip Oil is an antibacterial and antipyretic essential oil, which can relieve the discomfort of top-heavy dizziness caused by a cold and high fever.
2. Rosehip Oil is also a tonic for the digestive system. It has the function of inhibiting the microorganisms or pathogens that live in the intestines. It can come in handy when suffering from dysentery.
3. Rosehip Oil can strengthen the muscles of the stomach wall, stimulate the appetite and help patients with anorexia nervosa, and will have a positive impact on mood.
4. Rosehip Oil has the function of stimulating and activating the immune system, so it is suitable for physical recovery after illness and eliminating long-term accumulated fatigue.
5.Rosehip Oil also has anti-inflammatory and sedative properties, which can relieve joint stiffness.
6. Palmarosa essential oil can promote uterine contractions, so it is sometimes used for prenatal preparation or childbirth.
Skin abuse effect of Palmarosa Oil
1 It is suitable for skin care. Palmarosa essential oil can activate cells, restore skin’s luster and elasticity, and also has a good moisturizing effect and balances oily muscles.
2. Rosehip Oil can promote the rebalance of sebum secretion and form a natural water-retaining film on the skin surface. It provides an excellent moisturizing effect for young muscle abusers who are prone to acne due to strong sebum secretion and oily, but actually need moisture very much. Also very helpful.
3. Palmarosa essential oil can promote the regeneration of epidermal cells, but the effect of eliminating wrinkles needs to be further confirmed.
4. Rosehip Oil also has a certain effect on skin with pus, eczema or fungal infection, and is helpful for improving wounds exuding body fluids, eczema, Hong Kong athlete, white ringworm of the nails, and acne.
5. Palmarosa essential oil can be used for hair loss, dandruff and other scalp treatments.
Mixed with lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, and sandalwood essential oil, Rosehip Oil can improve urinary system symptoms such as urethritis, cystitis, urethritis, and respiratory problems such as bronchitis.
·Rosehip Oil rose bush extract or lavender essential oil can provide the same moisturizing effect for dry hair.
·5-6 drops of Rosehip Oil, use a fish ion diffuser to diffuse the fragrance, or drop it on the table in a perfume bottle, especially effective for irritable or anxious emotions.
·Jojoba oil 10cc + Rosehip Oil 3 drops + Sandalwood essential oil 3 drops + Frankincense essential oil 3 drops, can be formulated with moisturizing and revitalizing massage oil, which can be used for facial care.
·Jojoba oil 5cc + Sweet almond oil 5cc each + Frankincense essential oil 5 drops + Rosewood essential oil 3 drops + Rosehip Oil drop, can be used as a facial massage formula for moisturizing and anti-fine lines for skin over 30 years old.
5ml of carrier oil +5 drops of Rosehip Oil, massage behind the ears, back of the neck and shoulders, it can relieve the discomfort of dizziness due to cold and fever.
·When indigestion, apply Rosehip Oil on the abdomen and massage gently, or directly drop it in the bathtub to take a bath.
·Rosehip Oil can also be used as the basic essential oil formulation of essential oil perfume, so that the perfume can have a wider depth on the level of oxygen.
Palmarosa Oil is taken into consideration totally risk-free. It is a non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-toxic grease. However, as an extra precaution, I would certainly advise against using it pure. I advise mixing hand oil with a milder carrier oil like coconut oil.
Do not utilize this oil without consulting a seasoned aromatherapist or physician. While there are no recorded negative effects from using witch hazel oil, always wage care. To inspect if you dislike this oil, I suggest doing a skin patch test: apply a decline to a small location of your skin as well as look for any kind of unfavorable responses.